WTS Bunch of AK parts, AK74 Mags, PSL stock

Thread: WTS Bunch of AK parts, AK74 Mags, PSL stock

Feedback Score

Default WTS AK parts, AK74 Mags, PSL stock- 11/30

WTS bunch of AK47 parts and AK74 magazines ,
    Update 12/7/2016 – AK74 Magazine package SOLD
    Update 11/30 - FAL barrel sold
    Update 11/16/2017 – some more items sold,
    All prices do NOT include shipping and insurance cost – only actual ship costs are charged, no handling or packaging fees.
    Email me if you have questions, or want a pic of any specific item.
    Don’t like the price -> then make an offer. Worst I could do is say no.. 
    SOLD>>>Last batch of AK74 Magazines I’m selling.
    These are excellent condition Bulgarian 5.45x39 magazines.
    Included in this package is a bipod, a 4-cell canvas Magazine pouch, and a AK cleaning kit.

Asking price is $135 for this package.-->> reduced to $125, final reduction.

SOLD & shipped>>>FAL Barrel – from Imbel kit
    Nothing wrong with the barrel, just that I used a brand new barrel from Sarco on the kit build, so this one is surplus to my needs. Barrel is stripped.
    Asking price $185> reduced to $150

Item 16 - AK74 stock set – Bulgarian ? Buttstock and handguards are wood.
    Still in sealed wrapper –
    Asking price $95-->>REDUCE to $80->>final reduction to $65

SOLD & SHIPPED>>Item 17 USA made Buttstock 10 ½” - ?NATO length – Ask price $42.50-->> Reduce to $30 final reduce to $25

SOLD >>
    SOLD- Item 18 USA made Buttstock 9 ½” - ?WARSAW length – Ask price $42.50-->> REDUCE to $30-> final reduce to $25
    SOLD- Item 19 – UAS made pistol grip – ask price $10-> reduce to $8

Item 20 – PSL/ROMAK-3 buttstock – complete w/ metal, still sealed in plastic – ask price $125-->> REDUCE to $100 ( compare to $155 at APEX ) final reduce to $80

Item 21- SOLD & Shipped -> USA made TAPCO handguard – ask price $25

Item 22 – ( SOLD & Shipped) non-USA Handguard set – ask price $20-> reduce to $18

Item #27 - SOLD

SOLD &shipped>>Item 28 – AK47 recoil spring assembly – ask price $30-->> REDUCE to $25 final reduce to $18

Item #29 – SOLD
    This is a code 21 “Niti Kazanlak” magazine. NITI (Bulgarian acronym for "Science, Research & Technology Engineering") Kazanlak was the former research & development branch of Arsenal Bulgaria, and became a separate state-owned entity when Arsenal became a private corporation.
    This magazine is in excellent shape
    Asking price $35 -->> REDUCE to $32.50 reduce to $30.
    used OEM AK47 gas pistons ( items (SOLD -A,B) , still available ->C,D ) - $8 each> $5 each

item E -NOS AK47 gas piston ( no rivet hole drilled) probably OEM, no USA marking - $10> $8

SOLD>>> items F & G - new USA made gas piston for the Yugo M92 "krinkov" - $25 each-->> lowered to $15 each> $12.50 each

Item 30 is SOLD PENDING FUNDS last one available( #31, #32 & #33 SOLD), – these are stripped AK47 buttstocks, from Romanian kits. These were left over after using USA made buttstocks on the kits. Stocks 31 and 32 have had the shellac stripped, and are ready for refinishing. Asking price is $15 each ( compare to numrich price of $28.75)-->> REDUCE to $12.50 ea final reduce $10 each

Items 39 to 44 - - various wood and plastic upper handguards – asking price $12 each__>> REDUCE to $8 each

update 11/16 - #39 , #40, #41 - > SOLD

Items 45, 46 – SKS upper handguards – asking price $15 __>> REDUCE to $12.50 ea( compare to Numrich #490380 @$26)> reduce to $10 each

Item 47 – AK pistol grip – Asking price $7.50> reduce to $5.00

Details for Purchase:
    First person who sends an EMAIL to me saying "I will Purchase the Item" and makes a firm and unconditional commitment -> gets the item,. . until then I will answer all questions, and item is available until firmly committed to me by email .
    When emailing, please send all your pertinent address info for ship cost calculations, to avoid delays

Also,EMAIL is best because this posting is being placed on multiple web forums, and I can’t monitor them all for the first PM, and email contains the timestamp for competing claims.
    Thank You..LT

My email address:
    [email protected]

Terms and Conditions

1. The above items will be offered to the first individual who sends me an email stating an unconditional "I'll take it". A Posting to this Ad thread , or a forum PM. stating “I’ll take it” or "I'll take it IF" or "I'll take it PENDING" is treated as an inquiry and will not be honored as a purchase commitment. This item is “cross posted” and advertised on multiple forums, so the rule is First unconditional “I’ll buy it” “ email wins.
    2. Payment will be made in a timely fashion in the form of a United States Postal Money Order and must be received within 10 days of final agreement on total cost with ship costs and shipping method agreed upon by both parties..
    3. If the first buyer fails to complete payment as indicated, the items will be offered to other interested individuals in the order in which their emails offers to purchase were received.
    4. Shipment is FOB destination, with shipping by USPS with shipment costs, tracking and insurance paid by the Buyer . Only actual costs are charged, no “handling fees”.
    5. sold “ as is” with problems described in Ad. No returns.
    6. I will NOT ship these 30 round standard capacity magazines to the following states: California, Hawaii, Illinois, ,Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, or Washington DC.
    7. By agreeing to purchase these items, the buyer asserts that they are of legal age, not subject to any legal disabilities, and certifies that the items are legal to purchase and to own in their city/county/state.
    8. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason, and I retain the right to sell this item to whomever I choose..
    9. I will comply with all Federal and State Laws
    Last edited by hikerlt; 12-07-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Feedback Score

bump
    updated sold items

Feedback Score

btt
    updates and price reductions

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

bump

Feedback Score

BTT

updates and some price reductions

Feedback Score

BTT more updates

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.