ghost gun AR CNC... yup. - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: ghost gun AR CNC... yup.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    the only thing "hard to comprehend" here is on your end..........

YOUR LINE: I'm not sure how you could possibly think I'm worried that they will try to eliminate rotozips or welders or cnc machines.

see where the comprehension problem is? this is a CNC machine. simple as that. thats all it is. nothing more. a benchtop CNC machine.
    Wait, so I don't have to turn in my Bridgeport? I have it loaded on a trailer to take down to the police right now, I thought we had to forfeit them as contraband.
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    So far is there being any new legislation introduced to stop any law abiding person from making their own firearm? Federal law permits individual rights to make their own firearm and only suggest you put a serial number on it. To me that would be the date it was done like 10814.everybody happy.
    they are trying... but no success yet.

commiefornia wants you to get permission before you can do a homebuild.... but they havent had any luck getting that to pass...

remember they can make a tougher law than the feds.. and enforce them in their area..... just not a looser one...

so IF it happens it will happen there & in NY first.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I give up. I couldn't find a forehead slap smiley so I throw in the towel.
    Even a face palm smiley would have worked.
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    member # 575

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Pretty cool...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashhoe View Post
    I give up. I couldn't find a forehead slap smiley so I throw in the towel.
    Even a face palm smiley would have worked.
    perseverance my fellow gunbuilder.... NEVER EVER GIVE UP. giving up or throwin in the towel is just not an option. somewhere in the future i'll be finished with this hobby & move to the next one.. but the challenge & problem solving are just as important as the actual results. :-)

i totally respect your view & opinion on this & your rights to have it. you could be 1000% correct in/with it. when that time comes & if you are? i'll come right here & say that you were right.

eatin crow doesnt bother me, as long as we have salt & whiskey to wash it down.

Feedback Score

Here’s how you over come threats of legislation against home gunsmithing. Overwhelm the system, Spread the hobby far and wide.

I would like to see this table top CNC idea make some major steps forward.

At WG someone is thinking about offering code.

I would like to see vendors offering products to spread CNC throughout the home gunsmithing community.

Up-grades for current mills and Mill/Drills to another table top CNC machine should all be considered.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMM IMO there not doing builders any favors .

About the only thing that will draw more negative attention to gun builders than there way of advertising is to take a home built fire arm an go shoot up a Sunday school full of children .

maybe they should have had some gang bangers in the back ground of there video? Or pile of drugs on the bench in the dark room basments were there machine is shown ?

I can care less about the tool there peddling its a glorified JIG . Its the here is how to get around the law F^%k you BS there spewing that stinks .

IMO the way there selling this does nothing to show builders in a good manner . Itmakes itlooklikeall we want it a easy way to get a gun built .

Did they make this to try an get the laws changed? Sure seems like it.

I want my builds to show my skill not that I was able to figure out a way to not have to go trough a FFL

I dont see bending jig makers sell there stuff like this.

This whole fuck you goverment im being legal an you cant do shit is not helping IMO.

I hope guys can figure out ways to make this $1000 tool do something else because the way things are going the 80% lowers will be outlawed not the machine .

IMO the company is shady.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

BOB (1bg) knows why & what im going with this so no need to rehash it again.....

as to what else its COULD be capable of ? this is the biggest question. we dont know. IF all it will do is a pocket and FCG holes? then for most of us its not worth it...

but if it does as they say it should? which will soon include the ar10's & 1911's? then it may be a decent deal..

then accepting all the code that you regular 3 axis guys write? for small scale work? it would seem to be a handy addition to the bench top tools without all the investment of the larger ones.

we'll see..........

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah if it gets to the point where you can do multiple weapons platforms, then I would be interested in it. For someone who doesn't have a lot of space it would be nice.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Yeah if it gets to the point where you can do multiple weapons platforms, then I would be interested in it. For someone who doesn't have a lot of space it would be nice.
    The open source Gcoding is indicating AR15, AR10, 1911 so far.
    Now as far as a "side" opportunity, A "Monocore" for a suppressor, even though it is round, is mainly machined in a 3 Axis machine. There are other possibilities including a chess set.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ar 15 ghost gun
ar ghost gun forum

ghost cnc review

ghost gun cnc

ghost gun milling tool
ghost runner cnc machine
mini cnc ar
peasants in feudal japan
show pickle fork tool
spontaneous bent over
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.