EP80...ITS BACK!!

Thread: EP80...ITS BACK!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default EP80...ITS BACK!!

Just got the email. EP Armory has the EP80 80% polymer AR15 lowers back in stock> I guess they resolved their legal issues. EPArmory AR-15 Polymer 80% Lower Receiver black
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

you beat me to the punch, looks like they come with a fcg template attached?
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

That is nowhere near the same. Its all one color.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Definitely not the same. So, I take it they "had" to change?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

ATF's stated problem with them was that the main piece was created with a FCG pocket then later filled with a different color plastic, which made it a receiver at one point and filling the cavity in was not an approved demill. Sorta like if one purchased a completed AL lower, filled the inside with epoxy, then sold it as an "80%". Still a receiver.

The maker countered that the filler for the cavity is made first, then the lower molded around it making it one piece when completed, so it was never a receiver. ATF wanted their customer list pretty bad, so ignored their explanation. Currently in court last I heard, so I assume until it is resolved one way or another they are making these to get product out there and get some revenue coming in. As a solid one piece molding, no issues with the cavity ever being there, so ATF will have to make up another excuse to go after their new list.

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Great explanation Kernel !!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

ep 80 lower

ep armory

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.