Armscor 223 55grain

Thread: Armscor 223 55grain

Feedback Score

Default Armscor 223 55grain

Just bought a case, have not tested it yet $288.00 for 1000 round, he had 90 cases left. heres the link in Houston. Picked a couple of magpul 30s also has some good looking Tatical vest and plates http://munireusa.com/

Feedback Score

Well what a difference 3 weeks makes now that there is a new ammo GRAB this AMMO is now $399.99..........4000 fmj bullets went from 187.99 to 280.00

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Over HYPED and OVER PRICED.
    M U S I B I K E

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

This a least will give us a chance to send another message,but now to the suppliers/distributors,,,,

Myself I took note of some of those who increased there prices way out of whack as soon as this proposed ban came about,,,now,,they won't get any more business from me,and I let them know that,, if they are people I normally did business with. Fuck- um!! That pissed me off when I saw prices increase by 1/3 <24 hours or less after the "ban" was announced in some cases.

It's bad enough we have to put up with he politicians trying fuck us over,, now the suppliers are getting just as bad by taking advantage of a situation. If this piss's you off as much as it did me, you should let the ones that jumped right on the price gouging train know,, I sure did.

I won't spend a cent with many of them again either,,ya want to fuck me over on prices on a whim and go all greedy,,,go pound sand, I hope your business's fail, I'll do business elsewhere where I'm not gouged.

Let's see what prices do now,,but I bet they won't come down anywhere near as fast as they went up.

This constant BS from both sides is getting really really old,,,,

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

wait the prices will come back now that king hussien has decided to back down, buy during the lull ( when he is scheming to break another part of the constitution)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.