Want to borrow ar-15 jig - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to borrow ar-15 jig

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I have held off on posting anything on this due to perceived conflict of interest, but, it's time to let the cat out of the bag. Since March, I have been the tech rep for Modulus arms. One of our competitors is a vendor here, so I'm trying to be fair about this. I will take off my admin hat and just be Max whenever jig discussions come up.

I can't elaborate on this little tidbit just yet, but put off buying any jigs for just a little bit. I will post more info soon.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    I have held off on posting anything on this due to perceived conflict of interest, but, it's time to let the cat out of the bag. Since March, I have been the tech rep for Modulus arms. One of our competitors is a vendor here, so I'm trying to be fair about this. I will take off my admin hat and just be Max whenever jig discussions come up.

I can't elaborate on this little tidbit just yet, but put off buying any jigs for just a little bit. I will post more info soon.
    Discounts on the jigs ??? Please.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post

Max,

it shouldnt matter if your an Admin here or not... your a fair and honest guy... you give your straight up on stuff whether its yours or not... this will be no different.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 71montess View Post
    Discounts on the jigs ??? Please.
    Patience Grasshopper.

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    Max,

it shouldnt matter if your an Admin here or not... your a fair and honest guy... you give your straight up on stuff whether its yours or not... this will be no different.
    Thanks Sean. I think that anybody who knows me, knows that. But I just don't want to give anyone anything to complain about.

My working for Modulus is pretty much common knowledge on most of the other sites, as I announced it on them back in March. I held off here out of consideration, but it's been long enough that it would seem strange if I didn't mention it. Then I'd be accused of operating under cover. lol

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    Max,

This with respect...

Have a Modulus Jig and no complaints... a few others... guess I will wait before buying another jig from anyone...like new things
    to play with...

-Rock

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.