It is a buyers market on ARs. Buy now before Nappie starts his next anti gun rambling - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: It is a buyers market on ARs. Buy now before Nappie starts his next anti gun rambling

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome! Now go get one of them Vermont slick heads with it!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If you can your deer TWA I will send you a nos pressure cooker in trade. Don't hunt anymore and wife has a pressure cooker already. Go get a nice fat doe. Old bucks are, well old bucks. Good hunting .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

stalker1, Ya can't take doe here except during muzzle loader and only by lottery, I didn't draw a tag this year, I applied a bit to late I guess. Damn It !!! I like doe better too. With bucks I try to target younger ones so there not bad eating. My days of chasing them ridge runner monsters are done, but if I do see one, I won't hesitate even though they don't taste quite as good.

Hell I've got plenty of nice "rackasorious" in my day so if I don't get a monster,,no big deal. 1-2 year old's is what I go for mostly nowadays though. There dumber and easyer to get, plus the old ridge runners can just out pace me now and it's just to hard for me to even get to where there at anyways, no less drag one out to the wheeler.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Oh my lord man! Bambi's outnumber ground hogs here. Last guy I gave permission to hunt turned out to not be a sportsman. Told me he was a meat hunter and let the deer go to waste. He lost his right to hunt or to be on the property. Not like it was sir. Use to walk for miles and now they head butt or chase the dog within a few feet of me. Varmints now. Still beautiful creatures tho. Good hunting!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I have been invited to more than one persons property lately to cull does. Of course these are folks that don't let just anyone hunt on their land. I had to gain their trust. Cant blame them for that. One fellow even ran his own son off for slaying anything that moved even out of season. But they don't have time to manage the deer herds so lucky me!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but you ain't just whistling Dixie. I have never been a fan of the AR-15/M-16, but at these prices who can say no?
    I'm building mine for home defense-as in "inside my home" defense. 16 inch barrel, adjustable gas block, Wylde barrel, and A2 style wood butt stock with metal butt plate should do the job.
    Add some PDX-1 ammo and good to go. I picked up my receiver for $70 with shipping and $20 FFL transfer. When all is said and done I should have maybe $600 into it.
    What can I say? The dark side had cookies, and I LOVE cookies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.