It is a buyers market on ARs. Buy now before Nappie starts his next anti gun rambling
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: It is a buyers market on ARs. Buy now before Nappie starts his next anti gun rambling

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Postak It is a buyers market on ARs. Buy now before Nappie starts his next anti gun rambling

I been buying and putting them away. Vendor here just put up a super deal on AR barrels. Kind of new investments for me but it seems complete uppers are cheaper than buying and building individually at this point in time. I may be wrong just have not shopped for parts and built with the prices of complete uppers so low.
    5.56 ammo is staying just above the $220 mark, was down to $199 a bit back. Nappie is getting ready, according to the news, to go on a wicked stop the gun sales ramble. Prices will rise, buy now if yah have any spare change.

Less than $500 in this, had the Harris bi-pod and scope.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    railbuggy likes this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Nice job Tim. Have you had a chance to wring it out yet?

Now it's time to try carving one up yourself. Looky here, We've gone mainstream.
    http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-to...prod81695.aspx

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    Nice job Tim. Have you had a chance to wring it out yet?

Now it's time to try carving one up yourself. Looky here, We've gone mainstream.
    http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-to...prod81695.aspx
    Yes Chief yes Bro.. Just talked to a good friend member here. He has access to a mill were going to start carving out the eighty per-centers. I will be ordering from yall.
    Like my last trip to Stan at Project Guns. These guys know what the hell their doin. Hell I don't know nuttin about them new fangled machines, he asked me to turn the damn thing off, a phone call he could not hear, I did not even know where the damn on off button was?
    I pulled all the wires out of the wall, he was not a happy camper. I bought him lunch, he got over it.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I be thinkin' about a jig lately. Would rather get one from you, Chief. Probably after Christmas.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    I be thinkin' about a jig lately. Would rather get one from you, Chief. Probably after Christmas.
    Watch for our Black Friday sale. Way cool new product being introduced.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I saw a Bear Creek 762X39 upper I just may get to make my AR's a bit more versatile for hunting different game. I don't like the idea of a 223/556 for deer all that much, not with the woods we have around here,they can get just a bit to thick for me to have much confidence in that light a bullet, even a 72-75gr. I think it would be a nice option for a blind gun for a couple I have set up that you can't shoot much more than 125 yards though and I do like the AR's. Just curious though, will that require a different buffer spring for the X39 or will the spring in my Bushmaster 556 lower be OK ?

I do like my Ruger M77 light weight , but after 3 shots the zero strays like crazy. But a bit of a mute point, I've never had to shoot more than one shot to drop a deer with it. I'm pretty confident with that guns accuracy out to 250-300 with no problem and its a joy to carry.

I just need lighter guns to carry around nowadays, for some of my field stands, the target rifles I use there for longer shots out to 6-700 will be hauled in by wheeler so no biggie.

Feedback Score

Ok I must be slow which vendor has a deal on barrels

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BCA.PSA. modulus if you get involved in jigs. 7.62 I apologize.I can still order from modulus, can't I?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Well OK,,,,a BCA 762X39 upper and 3 10 round hunting mags are on the way,,I couldn't resist!

I swear 4th,,YOUR THE WORST DAMN INFLUENCE I EVER SAW !!! All your fault I tell ya!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.