Musical AR parts weekend!!! Thanks to Santa!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Musical AR parts weekend!!! Thanks to Santa!!!

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hey there Les! Got raised on my dad's ole Winchester single shot bolt 22. He and me got raised old school. The upper i'm gushing about? Complete flat top with iron front sight from Twin Cities Armament in MN. Gary struck me as a stand up guy and offered a deal complete with bcg for 296.70 to the mountain in Virginia. After I asked of course he said sure. Word of mouth or internet between buds has a gone a long way to keep this community going. Gm Willy. Busted. He didn't mind so there it is. With his permission. Call me an Enabler. Guilty. Mines on the way.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

5.56 BTW. Sorry bud.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Damn,,,and all this time I've tried to talk you into a x39 upper ! Gezzzz Ya slacker,,,YOU KNOW YOU REALLY NEED/WANT A X39 UPPER,NOW DON'T YOU? Well get let's with the program and just go get one for Christs sake!!!

Seriously though, I'm really glad I got the x39 upper I got , it makes my AR's a much more versatile platform for me now. Now if 6.8 and 50 Baeowolf wasn't so damn expensive to shoot I may have one of those too, but I doubt I ever will. I have plenty of other capable hunting guns so I don't need to go that route, it won't buy me anything in the long run by getting either a 6.8 or Baeowolf upper. What I have now will more than cover what I'd ever need without having to spend another couple grand plus for uppers and mags.

Now I've got the 2 ,556's and the x39 . The Bushmaster 556 "V-Match Commando Carbine" is my long range gun for varmints and targets and something I've had for quite a few years now and the new x39 are both set up for hunting . The Sig 556 M400,,,well that's a defense gun, no other way around it. But I do have dedicated lowers for each. Thanks to "Santa Son" this year.

I must admit though I am liking the AR's way more than I ever expected I would, especially with all the caliber options available now. They are a really practical gun if anyone wants only 1gun that will do everything,just swap out a upper and Bingo,,you can go from plinking cans with the 22 versions all the way up to to hunting Elk size critters and all with-in the same platform, Hell 1 lower and 3-4 different uppers and you could cover just about anything you'd ever need for shooting/hunting . That's a big win win for the AR platforms IMO, especially sense 99% of them shoot great now with little mechanical issues anymore. They've come along ways.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Don't worry Les, i'm thinking about it for sure But for under 3 bills delivered? The wife is just shaking her head and saying she's retiring in few more months. Promise or a threat?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.