SPIKE'S STRIPPED LOWER AR-15 PISTOL BUILD (help)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPIKE'S STRIPPED LOWER AR-15 PISTOL BUILD (help)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default SPIKE'S STRIPPED LOWER AR-15 PISTOL BUILD (help)

I just ordered a honey badger stripped lower for my first AR build. I plan to build a lightweight 5.56 or 223 Wylde pistol as money permits. Right now I'm looking for advise on what LPK to buy, if I can find one.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

Good luck with that build...

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Been looking for honey badger build. Got me stumped. What is it after all these years?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

[QUOTE=stalker1;776667]Been looking for honey badger build. Got me stumped. What is it after all these years?[/QUO

I bought a SPIKES TACTICAL stripped AR15 lower today for a AR15 pistol build I am going to put together. The AR lower has the image of a Honey Badger engraved on it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

The Honey Badger is the one of the smartest animals on the planet. Pound for pound also one of the toughest most fearless little guys. They will stand and fight lions, hyenas, hell anything that wants to tangle with em. The Leopard seems to be not good for their life expectancy and not because they won't fight them their just to damn quick.

Some LPK kits Rails.

Lower Parts Kits - Lower Parts - AR-15

Del-Ton Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15

CMMG AR-15 Lower Parts Kit, Cope's Distributing

AR15 Lower Receiver Parts Kit (LPK) *NEW* - AR15/M16
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

well for people like me? a honeybadger AR looks like this:

am-013-bk-2.jpg
    honeybadger_20140720_1199296468.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Now thats is it Sean. Small tough and dang smart looking. Hell I never heard of one till Rails mentioned it. Tough to see but is that a standard AR lower receiver??
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Never got into the 45degree angled grip since I prefer the mag well to hang on to. But after I popped a mag to remind the dog to get his little butt home from the AR pistol I found it gave more to hang on to than I thought. The little s**t came trotting home too. Guess he went to see his girlfriend next door. Had that guilty look and tail down. I call em the little rascals. Pappy, maddie and mango. They forget they live in the woods with animals a whole lot bigger than them.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Those look like SBRs to me dutigaf. My recept list my lower as a "other", so I can assemble a pistol, SBR, or carbine/rifle. I bought the stripped lower a Trigger's/Quick Cash Pawn Inc store in Greendale, Indiana. It,s about 22 miles down river from me. I'm living in Cincinnati Ohio and was unable to take it with me as it was listed as "other". Most of there stores are in Northern Ky. I found that on used stuff you can always talk them down 10 to 25%. They started out as Quick Cash Pawn and now have around eight locations in Ind & Ky. I stopped by Hibberd Armory in Cleves,Ohio that is about 17 miles down river of me. John the owner is a Army Veteran and has a nice gunshop. I let him know my lower would be delivered to his shop for the paper work and pickup. Cincinnati is not a gun friendly city. They ran most small Mom & Pop gun shops out business back around 1988. I don't believe store's can sell handguns in Cincinnati anymore. I do believe I can pick one up from any FFL holder if it is shipped to them. Big outfits like DICKS or Walmart can't sell handguns anymore. Tim, I like the dancing honeybadger video on the internet. That why I picked the lower with the HoneyBadger logo.
    Last edited by railbuggy; 01-09-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for the leads 4th. Lots of places I looked up on the net are sold out on complete lower parts kits. John at Hibberd Armory had a DPMS kit hanging on the wall for $78. A little high but I may get that when I pick up my lower, if its still there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.