AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL. Great sale $$ on these. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL. Great sale $$ on these.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    rotflmao......

did someone complain Stalk?

& if they did? what did they contribute to the conversation besides a complaint?

TIM: if ya hit that lottery i'll help ya on the tommy gun when i come to visit. :-)

if ya cant find my phone number... shoot me a PM & i'll hook ya up.
    Cool I would make contact with yah bro.. Just went though the phone book and talked to Frogman. Oh my God that SEAL talks more than I do.. I love my Nam Bro.
    O.K. Sean what I did was re-mortgage the house for like a Hundred grand $$ and bought Powerball tickets. Soo if yah don't hear from me I moved too Alaska the damn old lady will kill me.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ummm, hello Tim! If i'm throwing the party can I show up to? Always wanted to meet mongo if he makes a hog look like a shwinn bicycle he could be on point for me anytime

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

GMwilly is a straight up guy an if you need any thing AR he is a good guy to deal with . One of the good guys who Has stuff in stock when he says , dosent sell stuff he don't have an dosent make promises about shipping dates other crap . He likely would give you the shirt of his back to help a guy out .
    Id buy from him before any one else .

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    O.K. Sean what I did was re-mortgage the house for like a Hundred grand $$ and bought Powerball tickets. Soo if yah don't hear from me I moved too Alaska the damn old lady will kill me.
    bub we've spent way too much on this round of lottery drawings... save me a room.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score

Gary is a great guy to deal with. I always check with him first for AR parts.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Kind of interesting that the gun panic never really took off after Nappies speech. We want to see all vendors make a profit or they don't stay in business, but everyone wants a good deal. Ammo prices though have risen a bit. AR prices I checked at a local fun shop were running in the $625 range for a well put together S&W AR. Not all bad for us non FFL retail purchasers.
    My friends over here at Tactical Machine are still selling great quality AR lowers for $49. Hell they were $120 a year or so ago during the last major Nappie panic.

AR-15 Lower Receiver Stripped
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Was able to pickup my Spikes stripped lower yesterday. I was delayed last Friday while they looked into a DV I was charged with back in 2006. Found not gulity but 50% of the my buys now get delayed. I need to get one of those ID numbers from NICS or whoever to speed things up. I started my lower assemble last night without any special tools. I have a ton of tools at the house I collected over the years after completing HVAC/R school back in 1984. I worrked in the maintenance field until 2009 when I got sick. COPD and triple bypass. The Ohio dealer that did the transfer for me had a ATI piston buffer kit he listed @$57.99. I passed on that CDNN complete upper yesterday. My car needs work first so I can get around.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My suggestion would be, get a C&R FFL and get it over with, I haven't had a delay EVER. I've had mine for probably 40-45 years and never had an issue, even when slick Willie was around . It just makes transactions go So Much smoother,,

It's not a bad way to go IMHO, Rail.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

dutigaf - - Holy Sheeettt, trying to get the verification question answered correctly is a pain in the arse (I guess that is what I get for having an account there at WG and not posting, lol). I posted to gmwilly's thread #2 and hope I can get on the list for one of the complete uppers.

That and the two uppers I bought from AIM recently ought to keep me happy for a few minutes, lol. The ones from aim didn't come with bolt carrier groups or charging handles, but that can be remedied. Here is the link to the ones I got from AIM Radical Firearms FGS .223/5.56 16 in. Barreled Receiver Hopefully they are decent, they sold out fast enough, lol....
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I saw those sniper69, there one I hadn't heard of before,, but then again, AR distributors have been coming out of the wood work lately !! So who knows??

I do like the forearm on that particular upper tough and that is something I'll be changing out on my Bear Creek one I recently got. The M4 style is OK but I'm thinking one of the DPMS carbon fiber free float tube ones for it at some point. Those I like allot.

Not only for extra accuracy gains by free floating the barrel, but the weight loss too, even though it doesn't really amount to all that much overall weight wise, just a few ounces give or take, but I do like that I can add a single small rail or a sling swivel stud for a bipod if I wanted to. The M4 ones aren't so easily done so they look or work right, you usually end up with a accessory to close with no room left for your hand. If I do go the free float forearm, it will be a mid length tube on a carbine length gun,,then she'll work fine for me!

Myself I hate the full railed forearms and like just a single top rail or a small reconfigure-able/removable side rail like the "Key Molds" use for use mounting a light , laser, ect. I don't need 47 miles of rails on my guns,,sense I'm not the Maul Ninja type ,plus I just plain don't like them! Period. There uncomfortable to carry and shoot barehanded without rail covers that normally end up falling off anyways,,there all junk IMHO!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Search tags for this page

ar15 carbine rifle kit 556 with quadrail

ar15 rifle kit sale

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.