AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL. Great sale $$ on these. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL. Great sale $$ on these.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Sean I just got back to this thread that looks like a super deal, nice.
    Anderson 24" Stainless AR-15 Complete Upper - 647152, Tactical Rifle Accessories at Sportsman's Guide

What is going on with the group buy over at WG?? Is it still joinable?? Can we get a link over here at Gunco? I never did join the crew over there and yah have to sign in to see what's up.
    When sniper was here he signed in and I cruised through it, seems like a good crew over that a way..
    4th - the latest thread for the group buy at WG can be found in the forums at Login

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Gmwilly just closed buy#3 & has more parts on order for another batch in a couple weeks or less I think.
    I just got my upper a couple days ago. Looks nice. But It's my first Ar & I know nothing! It was $275.00.
    I bought a kit from Palmetto for $99.00 with everything but a stripped lower. I just ordered a new type of nylon 100% lower for $39.00 shipped.
    So I'll have around $415.00 total into it. Not counting any sights. Which I also have on order. A flip up set & a 1 to 4 power scope & mount.
    We'll see if I like these stupid AR's pretty soon. I'll still grab an AK for the firefight!! Heh..Heh
    Mine came Saturday and looks excellent.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I checked WG and it lists gunco to bump to. What up? I love it here. But 297.50 priority mail for a complete ar with bcg? Upper that is. I hang here and i'll not stop. I've shared the deal but I keep coming back to gunco. My buds.

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ain't my first and may be my last. Who you kidding?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Search tags for this page

ar15 carbine rifle kit 556 with quadrail

ar15 rifle kit sale

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.