AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL. Great sale $$ on these.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL. Great sale $$ on these.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Postak AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL. Great sale $$ on these.

"Items included along with our regular price:
    • 16" 5.56 NATO Upper with LWRC Free-Float Quad Rail - $299.99
    Upper includes a High Quality Steel Gas Block
    • 6 Position Adjustable Stock with Carbine Buffer - $29.99
    • DPMS Lower Parts Kit- $69.99
    • Charging Handle - $14.99
    • AR15/M16 Bolt Carrier Group with Black Melonite Finish - $99.99
    • Custom CSR Flash Hider - $9.99
    • MSAR Black 30 Round Magazine - $7.99
    • Deluxe Padded Rifle Soft Case - $19.99 (Case Color may vary)

"Regular Price: $552.92

Special Sale: $429.99

CDNN SPORTS - AR15 CARBINE RIFLE KIT 556 WITH QUADRAIL

Not a high end Colt or a super Mall Ninja AR but hell it will go bang. These go fast they had them up before and they disappeared in a day. Probably all yah need for the range or local hunting?
    $57 for my Tactical Machine lower out the door and this is $496.58 total for the complete weapon. Upgrade parts as yah have the money but I bet this will do what the big guys ARs will do?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

hey Tim,

did you see the fancy one in SG with the ss barrel?

$494 & all tricked out...

Anderson 24" Stainless AR-15 Complete Upper - 647152, Tactical Rifle Accessories at Sportsman's Guide
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Have prices gone up that much since my 478 buck rifle a few months ago? I need to get some kits just because. Thinking about after the next election when the buying crazy is over.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup for now they have come down to closer to what they should be IMHO.

The Bear Creek 7.62X39 upper I got on sale just before Christmas was 279 and the complete A2 Bushmaster lower @ 199 from Midway , so 479 minus shipping and a 20 buck transfer for the lower wasn't to bad at all for a decent quality AR rifle.

That Bear Creek complete upper was a good deal IMO, it shoots respectable and after about 500 rounds through it there hasn't been one single FTF, FTE or anything funky at all. Amassing from what I've read about the x39 uppers in general. It shoots really well with the good Yugo brass case mil-serp stuff too. Very happy with it.

I am also using the C Products Defense mags 10 round mags with it which seem to have the best overall ratings from what I've seen and I've had 0 issues with them. There a bit stiff to load the last couple rounds into maybe, but they do work well.

They have ONE SERIOUS SPRING , they use Wollf Springs if I recall the add right?

I'll also be ordering 3 each of the 28 and 20 rounders for it this coming week. From what I've read in reviews the Gen 2 & 3 ones are flawless so I expect good things from them also when I do get them. So I'll have 3 each of 10's, 20's and 28 rounders,,that should be plenty. I've got like 50 for the 556's though,,Ya that should be plenty enough of those !! Gezzz Overkill or what?? Hey I found a "ammo with mags included sale" @ Brownells,,,what can I say?? I'm weak!

I like the AR platform in X39 myself and it makes this platform much more versatile for me and if I wanted to do other uppers It would be even more so. But I won't be,,I don't want to get into a ton of new calibers I don't have at the moment,,

Hell I've spent my wad for the last year already,,it's time to finish up Lucille without adding to the stuff I can barely find a place to shoot anyhow!! Lucille and finishing up the painting and trim on the house is this springs "priority agenda" and where my bucks will be going. No more gun toys for now,,

"got's no mo room anyways!!"

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

a good buddy of ours over at WG is getting ready to do a run of uppers for $275 ==== COMPLETE.

but they are just standard run of the mill uppers, nothing fancy.

its GMWILLY of Twin City's Armament. fantastic guy with perfect reputation.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    a good buddy of ours over at WG is getting ready to do a run of uppers for $275 ==== COMPLETE.

but they are just standard run of the mill uppers, nothing fancy.

its GMWILLY of Twin City's Armament. fantastic guy with perfect reputation.
    O.K. that got my attention Sean. Shoot me a P.M. if yah would with your phone number not sure if I still have it. When I hit the Powerball lotto for $1.5 billion big buckos I am flying up and you gotta help me get a Legal full auto Thompson. I buy a few more guns I am going to be eating spaghetti and butter for the month..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

I'm in for one of GMwillys uppers.
    Seems like a good way to get my first AR, without getting in too deep if I find out I don't like /need any AR's! Heh...Heh
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

We'll see how that works out for ya there Brad,,,remember I started out with only one,now I've got 3 WTF??

There a sickness and there all like shooting a high power 22,,good fun !! Your ammo budget will take a hit though!!

See guys,, your creating yet another monster!! Bad influences as I always remind the new members here !! Good job 4th & dutigaf,,,,ya struck, yet again!!!

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My first "build" was in the late 70's early 80's. Wish I had it now. Not too many years out of the service and like most vets from days gone by I wanted a rifle kinda like what I had. Looking for parts led me to a c3 dealer and parts vendor. Talk about being hooked.
    Worked for them for parts but it wasn't really work, it was just plain fun,pure and simple fun. Good times then. I like the platform and the way its evolved over the years. At my age a 22 lr specific would be be good and maybe an A1 "retro". Really? What's retro anyway? I was wearing OD and the A2 was in the works along with woodland fatigues.
    Last edited by nutznboltz; 01-12-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post

We'll see how that works out for ya there Brad,,,remember I started out with only one,now I've got 3 WTF??

There a sickness and there all like shooting a high power 22,,good fun !! Your ammo budget will take a hit though!!

See guys,, your creating yet another monster!! Bad influences as I always remind the new members here !! Good job 4th & dutigaf,,,,ya struck, yet again!!!
    3 my God my bro you better get to buying. All kidding aside it is a wild crazy buyer's market out their right now. Couple of words out of D.C. and we could see the lines out the door at the fun shops again.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ar15 carbine rifle kit 556 with quadrail

ar15 rifle kit sale

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.