WTF does MOE mean? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF does MOE mean?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

If you want to sell AR stuff its got to have cool alphabet name.

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Government talk. My uspmo gets my upper from an USMC vet selling thru tca via ups or priority mail. Sometimes I gotta wonder. Used to call a company and work it out. Then the brown truck (Ups) would show up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

It's alphabet soup to me now. I agree with Biggun.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

twa that is a super nice rig yah put together their brother..
    I see your scope is sitting low on the AR. Not sure if it is just me but I had to put risers on the scopes for my ARs. Mounted one low like you have on yours and I almost had to go to a plastic surgeon with the straight lines of the AR to see down the dang scope.
    Would bet lower is better but I like I say I almost had to lay sideways to see down the dang scope.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Both my new ARs are flat tops. I need to order a carry handle so that I can mount glass if I need to. Lost my right eye at work in 95 to a acid burn. With extra high scope mounts I can shoot right handed using my left eye.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Rails have you considered a cant mount? Cantilever 45% cant mount? Left eye dominate right hand shooters do that.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Rails have you considered a cant mount? Cantilever 45% cant mount? Left eye dominate right hand shooters do that.
    I never could figure those cant mounts out like how they work? You almost have to be shooting left or right of point of aim then at some point the bullet has to cross at point of aim. Then get further off target as you aim further out. It almost seems like simply physics? Yes no??
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Personally? Not my game. The "operators" started using them in CQC. Optics on top. Lean the weapon on the shoulder which ever way you need when it gets up close and personal. Too me? Close range stuff. I understand the concept. If'n you are left eye dominant and shoot right hand? Ehh. Worth a shot (pun intended). Y'all know me. The old Daisy air rifle marketed as quick skill. If you got that close? I'm thinking rails might check em out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

4th, I'm not sure just why that cheap ass Tasco is able to be mounted as low as it is and not be out of line with my eye,, I have no clue ,,it just works?? You notice both my others in another post had higher mounted scopes didn't you? Well, those were more the more expensive scopes,,must be that's why,,,, I guess the makers figured I hadn't spent quite enough on there products yet so they designed them so you'd need something else to mount there scope properly!! It's a conspiracy I tell ya !!!

Put a cheap ass old 49 buck scope on and it's fine, put a Frigging 500 buck scope one on ,,and Hell no it won't work ..you got to buy this, that, or the other riser thingy, just to make them work right it seems? WTF????

Actually by all rights, this one could actually use a set of low cantilever mounts to allow it to go forward just about another inch so it works perfect, but with a jacket on it falls just about right. I still have to shift my cheek back just a titch, but not to bad. I've got a set here, but have just been up to other stuff so I haven't changed them out quite yet. Or maybe I've just been lazy?? It could go either way?

I do shoot with both eyes open though, even with scopes if there set up right for me, it's better for hunting that way, and that's what I am, a hunter. You get a much better field of vision than shooting with only one open and it's much more accurate for moving shots that way. Plus you can still keep an eye on your target better between shots that way. And I very very rarely miss a moving target, so must be I was taught right?

BTW guys, the cantilever mounts aren't the 45 degree thingys there just a mount that leans forward further instead of being straight up and down, the 45 degree ones are called "offset" mounts.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

twa Tasco was a company I think? out of Miami somewhere.?? Oh my God are they good low priced quality scopes that people overlooked. I have one on my .22 equal to my high priced scopes.
    I think?? Bushnell or someone bought them out, not sure?
    But a great scope for a decent price in my .02..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.