WTF does MOE mean? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WTF does MOE mean?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell Ya ,,I think I've had as many of those old Tasco 3X9 as anything , and there better than half the 300 buck scopes out there, especially if there the older Japanese made ones, they were 39-49 bucks and clear as a bell and never seemed to break,,Awesome scopes IMHO!!! Don't care what anyone says about all there fancy over priced shit,,,,those old Jap made Tascos rocked. The straight 4x's Bushnells & Tasco's were awesome too,,wish they still made them, I've got a few of those on my guns still too. Love um,,,,,

A quick edit,,,Just happened to notice the scope on this one is a Bushnell, not a Tasco,,Duh,,,,

So many toys and so many different accessories,,I just can't keep track!! Gezzzz!
    Last edited by twa2471; 02-10-2016 at 04:42 PM.

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bought a 3 power colt marked fix sight back when. Remember them? The original version bolt on an A1 upper was subcontracted to Tasco who had them made in Japan. As much as I hate to admit it at the price point and what its being used for the Chinese are catching up. Still a hit or miss sometimes tho.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bought a 3 power colt marked fix sight back when. Remember them? The original version bolt on an A1 upper was subcontracted to Tasco who had them made in Japan. As much as I hate to admit it at the price point and what its being used for the Chinese are catching up. Still a hit or miss sometimes tho. Well hell twa,you're right! I was thinking canting the weapon! This old dog is still learning. The new guys use the word different.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'll tell ya Mike ,, there's so much new shit out there I just can't even keep track anymore for Christ's Sake!!!

Stuff stuff stuff, all the time new gun stuff!

Kinda like back in the day when I used to tend bar,,," A new crop of 21 year old's every year",,

Kinda like with guns, there's Always something new new different!

I must admit I like them gal parts better than gun parts, but now, I just can't handle them or there drama anymore !

One good thing. At least a gun won't shoot it's mouth off ,,,till ya pull the trigger ! A gal,,,well a gentle breeze can set them critters off,,especially if there a,,

SOUTHERN RED HEAD!!!

"Ask Mikey, he'll tell ya" !!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Les? Thought were talking moment of entry stuff! you got me laughing bud! Stop that!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have an older 4X fixed scope sitting around I think may placed on a 22 Stevens I have in a corner. Actually the Rossi combo with 22lr and 20 gauge barrels. Those little suckers can shoot! Just read an article about drilling drilling holes in the stock for extra rounds. I'm thinking it has a hollow plastic stock.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hey Bro,,that's my job,,giving folks shit and,,

make-um laugh!!

I had one of the Savages way back, 22 Mag over either 16 or 20,,don't recall? The 22 part would drive tacks and I shot many Squirrels, Coons and Rabbits with it in my days.

That was my "growing up gun" right after BB guns ,12 years old I think I was when Grand Pa got it for me?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Back on the subject, magpul works. Check the stock diameter to choose and every time you get one a sticky decal thing is in the package. My rifle case is full. Now I just take the extra ones and stick them on the gas pump or the i beam support there. That and the guns save lives ones.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.