50bwolf video... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50bwolf video...

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

WOW! Looks painful. I still have a part way done Beowolf AK. Finally their are chamber reamers available & I was just about to place an order with PT&G.
    But I watch these vids & think of all the time & money I've spent on my rotator cuffs . I dunno? If I do finish it , I sure won't be putting my new Bumpfire Systems stock on it!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

That video brings back memories. A friend of mine bought a 50 Beowulf when they first came out. We put his Beowulf upper on my registered F.A. lower and went shooting. An experience neither of us will ever forget! Great video!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I didn't realize the ammo was that much.I already have 2 .50bmgs and a dshk (kit) that I can't afford to feed.Something tells me one more will show up eventually.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    WOW! Looks painful. I still have a part way done Beowolf AK. Finally their are chamber reamers available & I was just about to place an order with PT&G.
    But I watch these vids & think of all the time & money I've spent on my rotator cuffs . I dunno? If I do finish it , I sure won't be putting my new Bumpfire Systems stock on it!!
    Same here Brad. I just had a total shoulder implant, hell if I shot that thing I would have to call a damn ambooolance first.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

4th I think we had our shoulder surgeries about the same time. More bolts/screws tendon repairing and just a few more scars. Didn't bother me much till I pumped 6 or 7 buckshot rounds up the walnut tree trying to kill the racoon that attacked the dog. Just another ache. Ehh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.