50bwolf video...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 50bwolf video...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Default 50bwolf video...

eh why not?

Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Well that woke me up! Shot a desert eagle .50 decades ago. Ehh.twa has me pretty well sold on the x39 upper next since I have more boolits in that caliber than 5.56 at the moment. Twa you enabler ole dog!! I got to get this stuff before impending retirement of the spouse so I can say, "this old gun" has been in safe forever. Like she tells me about her shoes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

a SOT local to me has one, I passed on shooting it

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Whew! That looked painful. Leave it to the young guns. And seriously I hope they enjoy their time.I did.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Well that woke me up! Shot a desert eagle .50 decades ago. Ehh.twa has me pretty well sold on the x39 upper next since I have more boolits in that caliber than 5.56 at the moment. Twa you enabler ole dog!! I got to get this stuff before impending retirement of the spouse so I can say, "this old gun" has been in safe forever. Like she tells me about her shoes.
    Good, it's about time I become a "BAD INFLUENCE" too !!!

There not painful, but you'd better DAMN WELL HANG ON,,,there All There Mister!!! I've put a few rounds through one, but nothing I would use, so something I'd slide on personally. Hell, it's about 1.50 p/rnd for the cheap stuff, 2.50ish for the better stuff, and if you go the solid brass HP's, your looking closer to 3+ bucks a pop!! No Thanks!!

Those mothers do hit like a freight train though, there unbelievible!!! I shot through 5 gallon jugs and clean through a 18" spruce behind it, and it left ONE HELL OF A HOLE IN THE BACK OF THE TREE! You could even stick your whole fist into it. There unreal!!! There just out of my price range to shoot and nothing I'd ever really use to be honest . They would work great for someone that hunts Moose or Kodiak Bear though. That would knock one on there arse with no problem I'd bet. Your in the hot 12ga slug territory ballisticly with one of those Baeowolf's, but with even better bullet performance. There a beast ,,,no doubt!!!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

some of these monster caliber AR's are pretty awesome.....

they just got the price so high that ive not jumped on them.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Have these big bore ars held up over the years? I remember back when the 50 beowolf first came out someone posted somewhere about his buffer tower cracking.It was replaced and I never heard anything else.Now that they have been around a few years I figure they must be ok or it would be all over.I'm going to do one in either 458 socom or 50 beowolf.That "why not " question costs me sometimes.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

458 socom is the schizel!!

GM willy is the guy to see if you want to do one of those.... but man at $3.20-to $3.75 per round? thats why i passed.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I know,,you might just as well get a Barret and get it over with when you get to that Frigging point!!!

Could be worse though, check these out for a rifle I used to own,, see why I don't own it anymore?

Hornady Manufacturing Company :: Ammunition :: Rifle :: Choose by Caliber :: 500 Nitro Express 3" :: 500 Nitro Express 3" 570 gr DGS®

Or this ammo,,,

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/fede...-p-118306.html

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

WOW! Looks painful. I still have a part way done Beowolf AK. Finally their are chamber reamers available & I was just about to place an order with PT&G.
    But I watch these vids & think of all the time & money I've spent on my rotator cuffs . I dunno? If I do finish it , I sure won't be putting my new Bumpfire Systems stock on it!!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.