Tactical Machine update on AR receivers out of stock.

Thread: Tactical Machine update on AR receivers out of stock.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Tactical Machine update on AR receivers out of stock.

The company is out of stock presently due to a backlog of material to build AR receivers. Their figuring about 3 weeks before things can get back on line. They make the receivers from a solid cast block I guess it is? That is what is holding them up.
    Good people but not a dang AR receiver in site I resorted to begging and being good people they pulled out 3 blems that I grabbed. 100% structurally perfect and I had to study the receivers to find the dang blems on them. They demand perfection, these had like the slightest small scratch on the inside where it will not be seen and hell that is fine with me.
    Jim one of the owners of the company and a retired L.O. is running for Congress. Nice guy pro gun for sure and he is getting my vote. A nice CZ SBR 9 mm suppressed, not mine a employees their. I gots to get some suppressors before this damn July law comes in effect. Our county Sheriff is pretty cool but I don't want the hassle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My 24yo son Brandon and his friend may have just passed your place. Brandon and his friend are on there way to Fort Pierce where I hope Brandon completes treatment to get off the heroin. My 20ton HF press that I bought from Jeff Meyers came up missing last week along with my cast lead boolits and some other stuff. I hate junkies. With my press gone I guess I'll have to be content with building poodle shooters. When money permits I plan on ordering three stripped Anderson lower receivers.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

4th, a question please? What's happening in the July law thing? I've been sickly for a bit and haven't kept up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I guess it appears the ATF has shut down their original ruling??

"The news isn’t all doom and gloom, though. The ATF has officially removed the requirement for your local CLEO to sign off on your paperwork, no matter if you’re an individual or a trust. From the final rule:"

BREAKING: ATF Issues Final Ruling on NFA Trusts, Eliminates CLEO Sign-Off for ALL NFA Paperwork - The Truth About Guns

The local CLEOs must have had the ATFs phones ringing off the hook? This would have cost local county Depts. a small fortune in time and manpower bucks. The background check is done when you submit your Trust with the $200 application.
    Nappie was trying to bust balls. Sorry Nappa doodle another failure you ILLEGAL Kenyan A hole.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

A big reason for using trusts was to avoid local CEO hassle. Now it may be easier to just do it as an individual??

I wish I could grasp these things a bit easier. I guess that's why the smart folks let a lawyer do it.

I did read that for trusts they now want fingerprints for the trustees. Mine have no interest in that because they have no interest in guns.
    So for me , adding more SBR's to my trust is out . Unless I find diferrent trustees.

This shit makes my head want to explode.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Ah hell Brad once were gone let the family fist fight over the stuff, we can probably get to watch if God lets us.
    Nappie seems to have won that concession wanting fingerprints for the "Trust" listed names? Some L.O. agencies want $10 ours does it free certain days of the week. Ah hell that is easy enough keep the ILLEGAL Kenyan happy with that small concession.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.