PLASTI DIP - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PLASTI DIP

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

WHAT ,,,Me get obsessed nutanbolts ,,,well ,,,ya maybe just a bit sometimes !!!

Just a hint on the heat shrink tubing,,get the stuff that has the sealer in it for marine use, it won''t slip like the normal heat shrink will. It has a high temp hot glue of some type inside. And on a hot day at the range, the tubing on the plain stuff Will expand and move,,almost guaranteed! Make Damn sure you want it on something first though,,that stuff with the glue sticks like frigging iron!!!

Wanna know how I know this??? Been there,,,,,,,,,

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Les! I think we all get that idea sometimes for a better way to do something. And thank you for sharing the thought of marine use heat shrink.

We get to draw on each other's experience to come up to solutions.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya that's one good thing about this site, there's enough of us old codgers around that so at least one in the group has tried this or that to remedy a particular issue when a new technique/suggestion comes up. There's allot of combined knowledge here for sure!

I doubt seriously that there is a single problem/ remedy that hasn't been tried by at least someone here before so at least someone will know what works and what won't. I sure have picked up some good things here, especially on the AR-AK front, those are both relatively new platforms to me as far as building and modifying goes, I've got lots of learning to do on those still.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.