Building New AR-15 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Building New AR-15

Feedback Score

I could build an AR easily as well, but I don't want shit parts. I'm picky and want the exactly what I want. I only made this thread to see if anyone else was having difficulty finding specifics uppers and lowers. This thread wasn't political at all until you showed up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Default Building New AR-15

Now that you want to bring politics into I can tell you that this presidential race is so crucial not because of the President themself, but for the fact that they will be choosing the next few Supreme Court Justices. If Hillary is elected, you better bet your ass she is selecting a liberal judge that will decide against the 2nd amendment every chance they get and say goodbye to your rights. If the 2nd amendment goes down the rest will follow suit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

There could be a lot of SBRs if the Clinton Crime Syndicate steals the election.

Who Turned This Political? ?

For record I searched several places fir high end matching parts for you that you likely cant acess. ( not that it will matter on a 300BS pistol )
    Your late to the party. Get on the contact me when avaliable lists an check your email.

Go back 4 and 8 years change Obama to Clinton an you will have the same basic threads. Only now AK kits are $500.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I went part hunting in my area today. A Triggers store that had SOTA ARMS stripper upper receivers last week for $59.99 has MAGA ARMS stripped uppers for $59.99 this week. A different store, Hibberd Armory,was on my list got my gas tube in today. It was ordered Aug 23rd from the warehouse that I think is in Dayton, Ohio. With the proper size gas tube I can now make AR #3 complete. Today I scored (1) CMMG-carbine gas tube, (1) 3oz can gun grease,(1) Bolt control group that I was told is from BCM. life is good
    trainwreck299 likes this.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.