Ok, I took it apart again! I dropped the plunger down the tube, no issues there, I polished the plunger and it is now smooth!
I cycled the bolt carrier with the tube removed, and it does rub a little on the hammer about 30% of my issues, but I belive this is normal... The other 70% is still the spring. and it does it when I push the plunger down (springs and everything installed) with a rod to simulate the rattail cycling...
Here are some pics:
Walmart FAL recoil spring tool:
I unscrew the nut until its even with the stock then unscrew by hand:
I reinstalled everything, and I think the polishing helped! so I polished the hammer, and bolt surfaces. It feels ALOT better now!!!