Memorial Day Sales on AK Mags

Thread: Memorial Day Sales on AK Mags

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Memorial Day Sales on AK Mags

CDNN MAGS

CDNN has "used fair condition" Romanian mags for about $6 plus a flat rate shipping of $10 per order.

CDNN SPORTS - AK47 30RD 762X39 STEEL MAGAZINE ROMANIAN USED - MAGAZINES

Others are priced at about $9 and up for perhaps better condition mags:

CDNN SPORTS - AK47 30RD 762X39 STEEL ROMANIAN TINY DING/PITTING - MAGAZINES

CDNN SPORTS - AK47 30RD 762X39 STEEL MAGAZINE ROMANIAN TINY DING - MAGAZINES

I got a few dozen of the cheap $6 mags as they are supposedly functional - just old and used.

SGAMMO RUSTY JUNK Mags For Sale

5 Pack 30 Round AK-47 Mags - BROKEN RUSTY DAMAGED DENTED FOR REPAIR PROJECTS ONLY - SOLD AS-IS - Poor Incomplete to Fair Condition - Mixed Military Surplus Steel Magazine | SGAmmo.com

30 Round AK-47 Mag - Used Condition Varies Good to Excellent - Cleaned from Grease - Yugoslavian Military Bolt Hold Open Steel Magazines

30 Round AK-47 Mag - Used Condition Varies Good to Excellent - Cleaned from Grease - Yugoslavian Military Bolt Hold Open Steel Magazines | SGAmmo.com

Some BHO Yugo Mags for about $12 if ten or more. Not bad prices tho.

Used Empty Green Canvas Mag Pouch with Strap that Holds 4 x 40 round AK47 Mags

Used Empty Green Vinyl Mag Pouch with Strap that Holds 5 x 30 round AK47 Mags

Black Blade: Got the vinyl ones myself. All in excellent condition ($5 for one and $4 if buying ten or more - both the canvas 40-rd and vinyl 30-rd pouches).

I'll pass on these in favor of the CDNN mag myself. However, if you need parts and have the tools to sand blast and refurbish then these could be a "project" I suppose. Will post more deals if I can find them.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

AIM Surplus Mags - 4 Pack Euro Mags

Surplus European AK47 30rd 7.62X39 Magazines 4 Pack

Surplus European Steel AK47 30rd 7.62X39 caliber magazines. This 4 Pack includes 4 magazines and canvas magazine pouch. Magazines and pouch will be in excellent mechanical condition but may have some cosmetic wear as pictured.

Black Blade: Not bad but I found that sometimes AIM shipping costs can be a bit higher than the competition.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

COPES 40-RD MAGS

Of course there's the COPES deal on 40-rd mags at $25 each as mentioned in an earlier post. Listed aas Excellent Condition:

<b>RUSSIAN AK47 steel 40rd 7.62x39</b>, Cope's Distributing

Description: These are true Russian AK mags with proof stamps on the rib. Excellent Condition with minimal wear. These will make an excellent addition to your AK magazine collection. Includes the installed original wire magazine block(easily removed)

Not a bad price with flat rate shipping about $10. Supposedly Free Shipping if order is over $50? Using code: FREE50

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Just got my 5 40-round AK Mags from SG Ammo. Seem to be in good shape. For under $20 each I have no complaints. Looks like great deal.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.