NDM-86, Tiger, & SVDs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NDM-86, Tiger, & SVDs

Feedback Score

It is not a Callifornia drag. I got a hooded front sight and faux FH from http://www.dragunovparts.com/
    Got the miltary bi-pod and 1200m marked sight from http://tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/
    Military handguards are from private sale. Just waiting for the adjustable gas regulator from Dragunov Parts .com to make it complete.

Mack M.
    Think it would be possible to find a true SVD barrel? Sounds like the only thing missing. BTW, looks great as is, just wondering.

Feedback Score

Saleen, you have 4 Drags?
    Nope....5

There is no difference in the barrel of the Tiger and the California Dragunov. The only difference is the stocks (just the handguards on some) the rear sight, and the FS/FH. The front sight / flash hider is the real ***** to get. Not imported, and when found can bring upwards of $350+.

I really wish that dragunovparts.com would start turning out whole assemblies. I bet they'd sell like hotcakes to Tiger owners.

Saleen

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Saleen
    Nope....5

There is no difference in the barrel of the Tiger and the California Dragunov. The only difference is the stocks (just the handguards on some) the rear sight, and the FS/FH. The front sight / flash hider is the real ***** to get. Not imported, and when found can bring upwards of $350+.

I really wish that dragunovparts.com would start turning out whole assemblies. I bet they'd sell like hotcakes to Tiger owners.

Saleen
    I was talking about the true Russian Dragunov barrel. It is longer than the Tiger barrel I believe. I thought that would be all is needed along with the gas system, and fake flash hider to make a real Dragunov clone.

Personally, I think 5 is too many drags to have. You need to sell me one

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

You are correct. It is longer by about 4", sorry. I thought you meant that there was something different that would prevent the military FH/FS to be installed on a regular Tiger barrel.

Oh, and none are for sale.....yet. I'm holding on to one .308 gun to sell when the supply dries up and the price skyrockets. If at all possible (and with Uncle Sam's refund check) I'll get another for the same purpose.

YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK-YUK

Saleen

Feedback Score

There's a thread on the K-VAR forum where folks are trying to sweet-talk Arsenal into producing SVDs.

http://www.k-varcorp.com/forums/inde...showtopic=1145

Probably worth going over there and chiming in (and asking them to produce a 5.45 AK receiver while you're at it). :smile:

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SkullFarmer
    There's a thread on the K-VAR forum where folks are trying to sweet-talk Arsenal into producing SVDs.

http://www.k-varcorp.com/forums/inde...showtopic=1145

Probably worth going over there and chiming in (and asking them to produce a 5.45 AK receiver while you're at it). :smile:
    Thanks, my plea was added.

BTW, they are bringing over a complete 5.45 AK later this year. I do not think they have any plans on selling reciever blanks though.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mbakercad
    Thanks, my plea was added.

BTW, they are bringing over a complete 5.45 AK later this year. I do not think they have any plans on selling reciever blanks though.
    Any idea how they'll be set up (cleaning rod, muzzle device, 922(r) compliance parts, etc)?

Given the quality of their SA series, these might be worth waiting for.

Feedback Score

Any idea how they'll be set up (cleaning rod, muzzle device, 922(r) compliance parts, etc)?

Not for sure yet on the specifics. I have read they are coming into the country with a thumbhole stock and single stack magazine. Arsenal is supposed to add the necessary parts for compliance along with a pistol grip and double stack magazine.

I have a Bulgarian 5.45 kit that I was going to get built, but I am not real happy with any of the current reciever choices. Once I heard about these, I put my build on hold.

Feedback Score

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=59864

A little info on them in the link above. Someone posted a pic of the thumbhole version but I cannot find it now.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mbakercad
    http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=59864

A little info on them in the link above. Someone posted a pic of the thumbhole version but I cannot find it now.
    Many thanks. My guess is that they'll sell the hell out of these because magazines are so plentiful. Of course, if the AWB sunsets, there will be plenty of 5.56 waffles available as well.

Happy belated birthday, by the way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.