Gunco Forums banner

20 round ak mags - available again

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  hotbarrel 
#1 ·
FYI - everyone,

If you want them, TAPCO again has the 20 round hungarian mags for sale, priced at 9.99 + shipping. They had 2000 in stock as of last night. I ordered my four to finish out my needs.

thought everyone would like to know.

bravo2zero

#2 ·
bravo2zero said:
FYI - everyone,

If you want them, TAPCO again has the 20 round hungarian mags for sale, priced at 9.99 + shipping. They had 2000 in stock as of last night. I ordered my four to finish out my needs.

bravo2zero

Thanks for the heads up.

#4 ·
bravo2zero said:
FYI - everyone,

bravo2zero

What's the scoop with these? Are the Hungarian better than the average mag?

#6 ·
Winn R said:
They are smaller and easier to insert into those rifles with a front vertical handgrip.

I have never had any problem with them in any model of AK47. Some of the thirty round mags sometimes don't perform as well.

#7 ·
hungarian mags go in the hungarian AMD65 and AMD63 because they are from the same country. As mentioned the thirtys do not fit well when installing past the front grip. I also like polish mags in my polish builds. Do not get me wrong the same country is not required dut I realy like the idae of [all original as possable].
Also the 20 rounders Tony had before were in nice condition. :) I bet thies are nice too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.