Hawk 982 Shotgun Review

Thread: Hawk 982 Shotgun Review

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Hawk 982 Shotgun Review

Feedback Score

I'll be reviewing one up close in a week or so. The price makes it too good to pass on.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I see used Remintons all the time for $200 ( saw one today ) I think Id take the used remmy over this .
    IMO the barrel lug are looked pretty roughly machined .

I guess for $175 they would give good entry level protection for a home owner .

Id thing a remmy 870 with a extra hunting barrel would be a better deal if you ever hunt .

to bad the barrels are not interchange able with out mods to a Remington Id be more interested .

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

The thing is I've several wingmasters but am compelled inexplicably to have this one. I was raised with them and could never debase them with mods. One of these on the other hand would have no taboo holding me back if I so desired to alter it. Besides I want to see if a decent shotty can be produced for this price. Chalk it up to discovery.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

But it will some day be a rare Chinese pre ban shot gun. that if you had not messed with an had the box would be worth a fortune LOL .

BTW How much did you pay ?? Im sure there a bargain for home protection. is nice the furniture will swap out with 870 stuff .

Feedback Score

I can't picture them ever becoming rare or valuable, but it is definitely worth a good try/look at 150+-. If one doesn't want to put wear and tear on the nice ones blasting at the range this seems to be a good filler which may aide in this potential range toy concept I've formed to justify buying it....Who's to know? It could even be used for some form of hunting down the road.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Looking forward to a honest evaluation when you get it . Im sure its worth it . Is got to be better than the Mossberg maverick with all the plastic as long as its reliable . I had a maverick I got on sale for about $140 years back an it was a turd of a slug gun so I sold it .

Feedback Score

This too shall go if it doesn't perform. I'll experiment for that price, and Mars may perhaps smile a little upon me....or laugh at my presumption that a $150 shotty could possibly be good....It sure does well for ten rnds. in the vid.

Feedback Score

I figured that I'd make a statement after having this thing in hand...Overall well made with a very thick receiver. Seems much heavier than my 870's. A little stiff but I've handled worse in the past. The parking is good enough though not top notch and shall probably get coated down the road. I can deal alright with the length of pull as it is and those sights are a nifty addition. The synthetic stock is clean and also beefy. but at some time down the road will be replaced with some 870 wood.
    I've not fired this shotty and there's a rather great possibility that I may never. It'll work and looks surprisingly good, so I find that I've acquired something I'll be keeping. The video gives an accurate enough description of the piece......Better than the 154.95 price projects. JMO but yours may vary.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.