Remington 1100

Thread: Remington 1100

Feedback Score

Default Remington 1100

Hi everyone I apoogize before I start because I can't post pics. I know that helps. I just got an 1100 for a song 200 bucks. I never get deals like this. It fell in my lap along with a Western Field 740A 30/30 for another 2 beans. The 30/30 was made in 68. Both are in excellent to like new condition. What I'm trying to figure out is the year the shotgun is made. I did a search and came up with a barrel ID it has 3 letters R C-maybe and a P The C could be an E or F. This code has a circle around it than next to that is a sideways triangle than the letter V than kind of an upside down 3 I got part of the code month of manufacture was Nov according to oldguns.net but the rest invalid.Any of you Shotgun experts know what I have?

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I would not trust what's on the barrel a lot of those guns have barrel switched around I just went through this personally. The prefix of the serial number if it has one will indicate the year the suffix will indicate whether it's a magnum or non Magnum. I just bought an 1100 with the 3 inch steel barrel for $275 myself.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Thanks for the help gentleman. I got my answer. I called Remington and spoke with CS. The nice lady asked for the serial # on the receiver and it turns out it was 1966. This is great. 2 fine guns made in the 60's. Yeah!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.