Stevens 58D or 18D shotgun anyone have one and willing to share some info

Thread: Stevens 58D or 18D shotgun anyone have one and willing to share some info

Feedback Score

Default Stevens 58D or 18D shotgun anyone have one and willing to share some info

I am looking for someone to share some measurements for a model 58D or 18D Stevens/savage bolt shotgun in either 20 ga or 12 ga using a set of calipers.

I am looking for several measurements like receiver diameter and length, and measurements of the loading port, ejection port and magazine port and so on.

Pictures would be great if you are able or willing to post. you could draw measurements on paper beside the receiver if you like.

I would like ALL measurements to be from the front of the receiver ring. Any one willing to help it would be appreciated.

Feedback Score

If anyone has one of these shotguns I would appreciate your assistance in obtaining measurements.

If anyone has the older model 58 or 18 I would like to have similar measurements for those shotguns as well.

If you would prefer, Please private message me the information. its not necessary to do it in the open forum.

Thank You Brokegun

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

GPC? Maybe is all I can think of. There was a guy in MO.years ago but I don't recall his name. Sorry man.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.