" 9mm AK-74 , First look " - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: " 9mm AK-74 , First look "

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SangRun Hunter
    You might want to stay away from that name. There was this Russian guy on Gunsnet that went by Desantnik VDV and he was even given his own forum and modship.

His claim to fame were these really cool pics of him and his fighting unit of elite Russain soldiers in Chechnya. He had hundreds of pics and had all these long stories he wrote about fighting there and all his buds that got killed. He had this story about being sucked into the military at 14 or 16 and how his Mom smuggled him to America after he had fought for 3-4 years and was wounded. She paid people off to get him out before he was sent back.

It was all a huge lie that went on for years over there and then someone exposed him and he vanished. Very weird, but when people around these forums hear that name it envokes that whole story.

Could be bad Karma, but that is my opinion.
    You have got to be shitting me ... No , you're probably not . You know , it's that kind of crap that kept me away from these forums for so long . ABTW , it was the lack of "screamers" here at Gunco that finally brought me on board [ though I still ain't so sure about that guy "" ]. Well , I'm sure everybody'll chime in "Yea" or Nae" . Of course , if a assclown of the same name precludes it's future use then Mr Clinton sure screwed me on ever having a namesake .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms
    You have got to be shitting me ... No , you're probably not . You know , it's that kind of crap that kept me away from these forums for so long . ABTW , it was the lack of "screamers" here at Gunco that finally brought me on board [ though I still ain't so sure about that guy "" ]. Well , I'm sure everybody'll chime in "Yea" or Nae" . Of course , if a assclown of the same name precludes it's future use then Mr Clinton sure screwed me on ever having a namesake .
    Dude! You have to come to WVA in August to meet . He is the best and even though he has a busted up hand and types all in caps one handed he will heal one day.

I would bet my bottom dollar our shoot in August will be 1000x more fun than the rainy cold one 5 weeks ago and we had a blast!

I'm not shitting you on the Russian guy either.

Here's a good idea for the gun name. Pick a Russian chick name that sounds sexy. Why not? It's a small caliber light weight easy to handle peice

Think of one of those sexy thin Russian model chicks with the eyes that stare a hole in your soul kind of thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Svetlana, Tatiana, Katarina, Sascha, Nikita...........

Hmmm.......Tatiana..........

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I got it on the calender to be there ,so far I'm clear for August . I have a battlefield to blow up in mid July , after that , so far so good. I really want to get up there and meet all you guys and share toys . Had to throw at dig at , I only mess with people I like , and I always enjoy what his posts . As for the 9 , naming is harder then building it was . I want somthing thats badass and sounds cool , rolls off the tounge . We liked VDV , for what it stands for , but who the hell is going to come home and tell their wife " Hey Hon , I got a VD ! " See what I mean ? That just would NOT work . I'll think about the chick name thing , I tell you now though , it already brings to mind all the cute girls I've spent to much money on

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms
    What is that in english ? I can't get it to come up on my translation program .
    сука means bitch. Kind of a backhanded Krink tribute

Feedback Score

Very cool guys, I dig it!

How about K9? Kalashnikov, 9mm. A name for it could be the "Volk", Russian for wolf I think.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jnewt
    Very cool guys, I dig it!

How about K9? Kalashnikov, 9mm. A name for it could be the "Volk", Russian for wolf I think.
    Thanks Josh , thats high praise indeed . KA-9F ?

I've been getting a lot of E-mails and phone calls about this thing , I want give some answers publicly.
    1 , Its a new barrel , turned to fit . all AK gasblocks, frontsights , furniture will fit.
    2, It's a new , made to spec's receiver , not a hackenwhack .
    3, Yes , you all know the company thats going to be producing the receivers for us , he hasn't told me to go public with his involvement ,so wait till I ask his permission .
    4, Atlantic Firearms will be the sole distributor of the compleated rifles .
    5, I will be selling the receivers , parts and whatnot seperatly and in kit form .
    6, Fire control , selector , extractor , fireing pin ,all std AK , the rear of the receiver is unmodified .
    7 , For the pushy sunovabitch who called me last night to promise that we needed his expert marketing skills , well ,we'll muddle along our own way .
    I have a mpeg of Matt shooting this thing that I'm sending to Jeff , hopfully he can get it posted .

Feedback Score

I bet that thing is a riot to shoot.

KA-9F sounds cool, looks good spelled out to. Drug had prob the best name I bet. simple AK-9 series.

What type of mags does that little sucker use?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jnewt
    I bet that thing is a riot to shoot.

KA-9F sounds cool, looks good spelled out to. Drug had prob the best name I bet. simple AK-9 series.

What type of mags does that little sucker use?
    It's like shooting an MP5 , exact same feel to it . Ohyeah , Drugrunr hit it on the head for a Model designation , we'll need to invert it to KA for the states that dont allow AK's to cross their sanctified borders . We want to put a nickname on it , like they did with "Tommy Gun" , "Commando" , somthing in Russian though .
    It uses Soumi mags [36 rnd sticks], I know , I know , that outrageous price tag for them will scare some folks off the gun . It was one of those things we just couldn't get around . $6.00 , lot of $$$ for 1 damn mag . hehehe

Sang , Did you get the mpeg's I sent you ? Can you post them for me ? {Please} ?? If we were smarter , we'd do it ourselves , I promise .

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Will,

I'll get the webguy to give me some access to post them. We need to get some other posted too.

Could be a day or 2 though.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

9mm ak

dances with wolves katonka

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.