" 9mm AK-74 , First look " - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: " 9mm AK-74 , First look "

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms
    It's like shooting an MP5 , exact same feel to it . Ohyeah , Drugrunr hit it on the head for a Model designation , we'll need to invert it to KA for the states that dont allow AK's to cross their sanctified borders . We want to put a nickname on it , like they did with "Tommy Gun" , "Commando" , somthing in Russian though .
    It uses Soumi mags [36 rnd sticks], I know , I know , that outrageous price tag for them will scare some folks off the gun . It was one of those things we just couldn't get around . $6.00 , lot of $$$ for 1 damn mag . hehehe

Sang , Did you get the mpeg's I sent you ? Can you post them for me ? {Please} ?? If we were smarter , we'd do it ourselves , I promise .
    To cool, when you guys get rolling offer parts and receivers, I want a set. Gota have one of those.

Feedback Score

Will, that thing looks great! You have a winner there for sure.

Call it the "Red Jacket K-9 собака ада"
    K-9 for Kalashnikov 9mm

And to keep with the dog theme:

собака ада is pronounced something like "sobaka ada"... It translates to Hell Hound in Russian.

or if "Hell Hound" is a little to much... just shorten it to K-9 собака which equals K-9 Hound.

Feedback Score

Are the parts ready yet?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Are the parts ready yet?

Feedback Score

Will
    Are you going to post the MPEG with the hot chick shooting the K-9 ? We would rather see her than Matt !!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Parts will come from overflow , right now it looks like Sept , Oct for compleat production runs . We're doing some heaven and earth moving to get the little bitch on the market before the fall gun season hits . It'll be a month after the guns are on the market [ I'm thinking] before we can start turning loose parts . Thats on the outside ,I'd rather estimate long , and come in early .

Blaine , you start looking at my daughter with evil intentions and I might have to make that drive north a little earlier then planned ! But no , I cant post anything on my site right now . I think my webguy had a stripper overdose and may be out for the count . Jeff's trying to get them up on this board and I need you to post them on your site .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Feedback Score

Went to Redjacket this morning & Will hands me the nasty nine & says " go amuse yourself. " WOW! What a neat creation this one is. No recoil, very accurate at the 25 yard distance. I was at his indoor range, so that's all the room I had. Light & easy to handle, this one is a real winner. I'm afraid he's put me in the club again. BAD DOG Will!

Feedback Score

Will,

Great idea to use the Soumi mags cause they are so dang cheap. What kind of mods did you have to make to get them to work in the AK?

Feedback Score

Hey folks, I was invited to shoot this little darlin' today. What a hoot! Light, accurate, no recoil, whats not to like? It also has a way cool look to go with it. Get these puppies in the pipeline Will!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bleys227
    Will,

Great idea to use the Soumi mags cause they are so dang cheap. What kind of mods did you have to make to get them to work in the AK?
    The Soumi already has catchs on the front and back . I did bump the front with a dremmel so it could get a better grab on the front trunnion . Put it in the same ballpark as modifiying a Uzi mag to go in a AR or a greasegun mag to go in a Mac 10 .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

9mm ak

dances with wolves katonka

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.