" 9mm AK-74 , First look " - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: " 9mm AK-74 , First look "

Feedback Score

:::SIGH::: everytime i convince myself that I need to stick to only a handful of calibers and 9 isnt one of them.. somebody does something that makes me throw my hands up and bow my head and ask the wife for her permission for me to borrow my balls and wallet to make another purchase... thanks alot

Feedback Score

Will you post some more pictures of it? I would like to see the insides and other parts.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_D
    Will you post some more pictures of it? I would like to see the insides and other parts.
    If you don't mind I think I'll wait till the first production run ships before I give it away . Dont get me wrong , nothing exotic or 007ish , but we did couple of little things that I dont think others have clicked to yet . On the day the first production gun is ready I will post very good , detailed pic's of all parts . There is a mpeg of the thing being put through it's paces that Sang is going to post in a day or so , as soon as he can out smart his sever .
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Since it is a fall roll out, look into the Hun Farm Shoot this fall held by ar15.com. Texas is an easier drive for you than OH/WVa.

Delighted that somebody is FINALLY making one of these.

Feedback Score

AK-9 Standard
    AKS-9 Folding Stock
    AKSU-9 Folding stock, short barrel

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RS39
    Since it is a fall roll out, look into the Hun Farm Shoot this fall held by ar15.com. Texas is an easier drive for you than OH/WVa.

Delighted that somebody is FINALLY making one of these.
    I dont know anything about that shoot [I tend to stay in my own little world]. When and where ? Hell , I dont mind Texas so long as my X doesnt know I'm there .

Feedback Score

Personally I don't care what you call it.... Just make sure that we all know when it is going to be available! If you have this in kit form, that would be the "cat's ass". I would rather build my AKs than buy them, but if all you will be producing is complete rifles, that's fine too.
    A village in Massachusetts got their idiot back.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos
    Personally I don't care what you call it.... Just make sure that we all know when it is going to be available! If you have this in kit form, that would be the "cat's ass". I would rather build my AKs than buy them, but if all you will be producing is complete rifles, that's fine too.
    I like you allready . I should be able to release receivers about the same time as the rifles . As for the rest of the parts , I'm just going to have to play it by ear .

Feedback Score

Thanatos, the rifles will first be available as a complete unit ,after that we will work into kits sales as surplus parts become available .We hope to have these on the market as soon as possible but are spending a fair amount of time and money in the R&D phase. Both Red Jacket & Atlantic want to make sure this is a well built ,well thought through rifle before it is released & not a hack-n-wack rifle . Will is working on several build em like a tank features including a 1.6mm thick dedicated 9mm receiver !! This is probably one of the most exciting AK projects to hit the US market in years !! Thank you everyone for your intrest & support . Blaine Bunting / Atlantic Firearms,llc

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

9mm ak

dances with wolves katonka

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.