The Armory
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By twa2471
  • 1 Post By dutigaf

Thread: The Armory

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default The Armory

Ordered a couple cases of Wolf Polyformance 7.62X39 FMJ ammo from them, good prices and very fast delivery since they are in Virginia Beach, VA:

https://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_...tml/index.html

Feedback Score

A Armory is where you make weapons ,a Arsenal is where you store weapons ,Springfield Armory National Historical Site .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomac545 View Post
    A Armory is where you make weapons ,a Arsenal is where you store weapons ,Springfield Armory National Historical Site .
    I am giving the members here a heads uo on a good place to buy ammunition and all you can do is make a wise ass comment in poor English. Very pathetic!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya, I've bought ammo there as well. Never any issues either and found some good deals ,all my dealings were positive with them.

Target Sports is a good resource too with free shipping on bulk items and where I've done a ton of business. They run allot of specials like The Armory does too. Another couple good places may be Freedom Munitions. Independence and best of all check Gunbot.

With Gunbot you can search ALL suppliers , but not all the low prices include shipping, so don't let the price per round there fool you. Click on the advertisers site and check that out first hand. Sportsmans Guide is like that,, lowest price per round quite often , then Bang, they poon ya on shipping charges. So not really the best/ lowest priced.

Actually prices are down from a year or two ago overall, Hell you can even get 22's for 4-5 cents a round again like you used to be able to. Bout Time !

I shoot allot of that stuff up!!
    Tommo likes this.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

yeah ive dealt with them also...

whoever has the best deal is where i buy. cause sometimes the best price isnt the best deal after they hit you with shipping, handling, tax & that popular "heavy purchase" fee.
    Tommo likes this.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.