DPH buyer beware!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DPH buyer beware!!!!

Feedback Score

Worth the wait. Order arrived today. Best Romy kit I have gotten reallly like new. Beats the TAPCO and Centerfire. Cannot go wrong with DPH grade A romy.

Feedback Score

Cool

Geez Scott, I thought I was your favorite customer. Now I find out you treat everyone as great as you have me. Enjoy all the Kudos! you deserve them.

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

The kit that I ordered from Scott, beleiving in his reputation, was a grade 1 kit. I got a beautiful kit that just needs a receiver and the compliance parts to be completed. No refinishing is necessary. Scott is Da Man when it comes to customer service, quality parts and kits. Thank you Scott for being a bright light at the end of the tunnel that is not a train. Now I need to order several of your receivers that you have up for sale.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bbowling
    Geez Scott, I thought I was your favorite customer. Now I find out you treat everyone as great as you have me. Enjoy all the Kudos! you deserve them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Parts delivered are top quality. Great website updates. Good company to deal with.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Hey guys, don't forget to click on DPH's trader rating number and leave him some feedback!!!! He'll do the same for you.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Scott, when and where is the next show you will be going to?
    That which does not kill you, makes you stronger

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcore1964
    Scott, when and where is the next show you will be going to?

My next show isnt until Oct.....it is the Charlotte show at the Metroliner.... I'm not sure about the dates.

Scott

Feedback Score

I had ordered a grade A kit from Scott a couple of months ago. It was in such nice shape that I had to order two more along with a G2 FCG. BTW, Scott gave me the crazy discount on the FCG. Thanks Scott. Oh, and on the first kit the selector stop was trashed so Scott sent along another trigger guard unit with a good selector stop. What a guy! But the best part is this. The first kit I received had the serial number AJxxxx. Imagine my surprise when I checked the serial numbers on the two kits I got later. One of them had the serial number AJxxxx. Consecutive serial numbers! How's that for service, although Scott said he didn't do that on purpose. So, what are the odds of receiving consecutive serial numbered rifles ordered about a month apart? Like I said. What a guy!
    Last edited by pobeda; 09-17-2005 at 03:46 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.