Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Current Opineon of Joeken?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Not good for the reputation.

Everyone had you pegged.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I don't think they had any good reputation at all.....

Feedback Score

It also appears that JoeKen is being sued by Century Arms. I wonder how much longer they can survive the coming lawsuits, and how much longer it will be before the feds knock on their door.

Go to the link below and type joeken into the business name search field.

AZ Supreme court case search

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Fed already stop by last month, and ATF is not renew they FFL .....

Feedback Score

If you had a bad dealing with them you mite wont to Wright the court it mite influence the case.

CASE DETAIL
    Case Number: S-0900-CV-20040445 Case Category: Civil Case Title: CENTURY INTERNATIONAL ARMS VS
    Court: Navajo County Superior Judge: THOMAS L WING Filing Date: 11/19/2004 Disposition Date:
    Party Name: JOEKEN FIREARMS Party Type: D 1 - DEFNDT/RESPNDT Date of Birth:

Party Name: CENTURY INTERNATIONAL ARMS Party Type: P 1 - PLNTIF/PETITNER Date of Birth:

Event Date Event Description Party
    2/28/2005 MOTION - FILE TO JUDGE
    2/14/2005 MOTION - FILE TO JUDGE D 1
    2/7/2005 AFF OF SERVICE
    1/24/2005 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE
    1/24/2005 FUND: BASE FEES D 1
    11/19/2004 ARB CERTIFICATE-MANDATORY P 1
    11/19/2004 SUMMONS ISSUED P 1
    11/19/2004 FUND: BASE FEES P 1

COURT CONTACT INFORMATION
    Court Name: Navajo County Superior

Street Address: 100 E Carter Road
    Holbrook, AZ 86025

Mailing Address: Clerk of the Superior Court
    PO Box 668
    Holbrook, AZ 85002-5650

Telephone: (928)524-4188

http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess/search.asp

Feedback Score

The dispute with CAI is over a lager number of gas masks that they would not let us return. We hope to deal with them again in the future once this is taken care of.

The FCG are not made by CAI. They are subcontracted by another manufacturer for us as an OEM part. If our shipping department shipped out one of these rather then a TAPCO, we will have it exchanged out ASAP. The FCG that we are offering right now as our OEM model is a very nice set. I was also told by TAPCO that they will have more single hook FCG in next week and should not run out again. I like both groups and will continue to use both. Again, it was not our intenion to "bait and switch" products.

Our FFL was renewed about two weeks after it expired last year. They sent us the new copy to our old PO box 1091 rather then PO box 773. We have to go through steps to have the mailing address changed. The copy the BATF sent us was lost in the mail twice and I'm going to try one more time to get a copy before applying to amend the address on our FFL.
    Our old FFL number was 9-86-017-02-4C-00238
    Our new FFL number is 9-86-017-02-7C-00238
    You should be able to go onto the BATF's website to verify the info.

We are trying our best to clean up our image. If you have any problems or sugestions on how we can better serve you as customers, please let us know. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email me at [email protected]

Joe
    JoeKen Firearms Inc.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Joe, if you want fixing the problems here is one for you, how about the Vulcan AK recivers order we place the order almost 3 years ago. YES everyone, as you knew it,we never got it!!!
    my dealer make so many phone calls we lost tracking.that is why we send FBI to check you out. you kept telling us, " we will send money back " " Check will be out tomorrow morning " ............we never did!! and yes we did talking to you , not your staff. if you need clean up image, start clean your action. Please DO NOT talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk ... thanks for you time

PS: Delete post does not work here , welcome to the gunco, our freedoms and rights never hide.

Feedback Score

Wink

Tell him like it is Bluejack, I don't know what dream he just woke up from but for the rest of us it has been a nightmare!!
    Last edited by dfrtank; 02-19-2005 at 10:01 PM. Reason: left out word

Feedback Score

Joeken will never learn. You can shit in your own bed only so many times before you roll over in some. Joe we have stuck our hand in your fire and every time it burned. Why would anyone trust you or your business again. Many of us have been LIED to on multiple ocassions by Joeken. Any business that makes a habit of wasting my time and requires constant vigilance is not worth the effort. When people cannot trust your word you have lost something that is almost impossible to replace. Start by action, not by the usual cheap talk. I would not even consider doing business with you again , 3 times is enuf.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

they're just look for fresh meat to scam. that same song and dance about "We are trying our best to clean up our image" has been played out before at least a couple times over at goonsnet with the same result, people believe that line of horse crap, and send them money, only to be ripped off........they must think people here are as gullible and stupid as the people over on goonsnet that they have been ripping off for years.......nice try there joe, now you may get some people to believe your lies......but you have proved without a doubt you are nothing but low lifes that scam people, you don't see a customer base, you just see a bunch of patsies you can rip off.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.