Current Opineon of Joeken? - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Opineon of Joeken?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Just an update -

Received my replacement kit and it was truly a jewel.
    I ordered an additional kit with it, which brings the total to 3 kits, 2 receivers, and a completed gun.
    No problems with "pre-charging my card" experienced.
    In fact, the charge for the latest kit didn't come in till 3 days after the kit was sent. Just tell them to make a note in your file that nothing is to be charged till it's shipped. Worked for me.
    The additional kit is being returned for another exchange.
    I had asked for "good furniture and bore" and the person selected a kit having those two qualities, but unfortunately the wood was east german walnut, and it had a bolt carrier matching issue. The majority of the problems I've had have been with data being entered wrong, leading to shipping problems.
    Or kit selection by someone unfamiliar with variations of AKM rifles, or someone in a hurry.
    I think the majority of the problems I've had so far are the result of issues of competence with their employees, and not simply someone "trying" to screw me.
    Two good kits on hand so far and yet another return in progress, but ending up with 3 decent kits will be worth the pain.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Exclamation

Ahh yes.

Edward Kenneth "Ken" Ewbank
    and Joseph "Joe" Cox.

of Joeken Firearms, Inc. aka JKF Firearms.

tel: (928) 289-6429
    fax: (928) 289-6435

4851 Williamson Ave. Winslow, AZ 86047

410 E. Second St. Winslow, AZ 86047

They finally filed as a corporation on July 30th, 2004.

***STAY AWAY. STAY VERY, VERY, FAR AWAY.***

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I've ordered probably 6-7 items in the last 6 months including the hand select PLO kit and the "bad bore" kit.Everything that I've ordered has been "as described" and received in a timely manner.I've also PM'd or emailed Andrew or Joe a few times and have always gotten a quick reply.Maybe I've just been lucky but I will continue to buy from them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    74 (100%)

I have had many experiences with joeken. Some good some bad. I have received many orders of small parts , some timely some not so.
    They are quick to take your money with the promise of sending you receivers that they will have in stock next week. I had ordered 2 g3 receivers and 3 AK receivers,But after waiting 9 months and they were still back ordered I demanded a refund. I made the mistake of paying by check so it took three months and a half dozen phone calls before I received the refund. Every time I called the owner "Joe", he would try to convince me to use the funds for other products that he had for sale. I have not bought anything else from them in the past year. I dont know if I will buy from them again.

Feedback Score

I think these guys were running the old "pre-order" deal that i've seen several businesses run, IE, get the money for the goods+profit, then turn around and actually order the items to be sold from the wholesaler/importer. I think several times the items they ordered showed up to be not what they thought they were ordering, so they just shipped 'em anyway.
    Also, I sort of get the impression they let the business get away from them and don't quite know how to handle the volume. They also don't have a good order filing system.
    They also have some......ah......integrity issues as well, as the old "next week" ploy shows. You also aren't going to convince me that they cant tell the diffence between Chinese and Russian underfolders!
    Lastly, the mods at "Brand X" routinely delete ALL complaints against forum sponsors there. The sticky in the joeken forum clearly states not to post complaints there (really, it does! What an arrogant ASS! I couldn't believe it), so it's not a lot of praise, just nobody's complaints are visible anymore.

Feedback Score

Default Joeken?

My opinion of course....

SHIT.
    Liars, cheats and most likely the worst customer service in the entire gun industry.
    I have had so many bad experiences that at this point I cant even begin to give a un biased opinion....

I am trully holding back, bitting my lip, sitting on my hands...

Feedback Score

I can tell you how much of a dick they are. On 'brand x' or whatever you guys call it, a big thread about their quality was sent to the unmod area. So I make a comment about something that the thread shouldn't be dumped here and I find out that I'm banned from their little section.

Bunch of pricks if you ask me.

Feedback Score

" screw me once-shame on you. Screw me twice-shame on me" MY .02

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tech673
    I can tell you how much of a dick they are. On 'brand x' or whatever you guys call it, a big thread about their quality was sent to the unmod area. So I make a comment about something that the thread shouldn't be dumped here and I find out that I'm banned from their little section.

Bunch of pricks if you ask me.
    Thanks for proving my point. Complaints are not welcome about the vendors there. Even the slightest hint of dissention is ruthlessly crushed. I guess maybe they are overly sesitive after being outed about lying, cheating thier customers, and running a semi-pyramid scheme.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cammobunker
    Thanks for proving my point. Complaints are not welcome about the vendors there. Even the slightest hint of dissention is ruthlessly crushed. I guess maybe they are overly sesitive after being outed about lying, cheating their customers, and running a semi-pyramid scheme.
    Brand X will continue to cover up for JK as long as the checks keep coming.
    They could care less about how many of their members get screwed, all they care about is the money.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.