Current Opineon of Joeken? - Page 9
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Current Opineon of Joeken?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Holy Smokes!!! I am glad someone did that finally!!! I hope them clowns burn!
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner

Feedback Score

If you want one of the very best of the folding stocks, buy a side fold Chinese air rifle. Take the stock out of the air rifle action weld on an adapter. The stock is the same they used on the Norinco side fold AKs imported in the 1980s. It just requires a little time and tools to fabricate. Scott

Feedback Score

are you sure you posted in the correct thread?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Yes, look back a few post, someone is not going to cause themselves grief by ordering an E.G stock from Joeksters. Thanks Scott

Feedback Score

AHHHH thanks. I missed that. I read that ...... scratched my head a few times........ and became officially lost.

Thanks for the redirect.

Feedback Score

For anyone following the Joeken soap opera it's not to hard to figure out who's probably behind the possible legal action, it's got to be some of the people who ordererd guns from JK, either got nothing or got crap, complained long and loud on Gunsnet and got banned and all their posts deleted.

Also, it seems like there's another JK problem starting, check out one of the latest threads over at the JK forum, seems like they're advertising Tapco G2 FCG's and sending out umarked FCG's of unknown origin instead and verbally assuring everyone that they actually are made in the US but not telling anyone who's making them. It really doesn't matter, it's still bait and switch and that's not legal. The first unhappy buyer posted on Tapco's forum and it appears as if someone removed JK's name from the post. I can't imagine that Tapco is very happy about this.

You also have to wonder how much complicity Gunsnet has in these possible crimes. Since they've gone out of their way to cover for JK they might be considered an accomplice.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AZ99
    My opinion of course....

SHIT.
    Liars, cheats and most likely the worst customer service in the entire gun industry.
    I have had so many bad experiences that at this point I cant even begin to give a un biased opinion....

I am trully holding back, bitting my lip, sitting on my hands...
    Agreed, you got it right!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

JK sucks I ordered one of their east german ak kits for $99 with a fair bore and it is the worst kit I have ever seen. Looks like it was pulled out of salt water and they advertised it as a buildable kit. Oh well you live and learn.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

it very well appears that these assclowns, are passing off, and selling CENTURY AK FCG as the G-2 TAPCOs one and charging more.......which I have no doubts those scums are capable of doing just that....I won't link the thread but if you go over under the joking forum you will see that what it appears they are doing........that is if the thread isn't deleted, which it will probably will be.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by W.T. Sherman
    ...selling CENTURY AK FCG as the G-2 TAPCOs one...
    If I thought I was buying a Gordon Tech FCG and found that I instead ended up with Circle-C Crap I would be more than just a little annoyed.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.