DO NOT BUY YUGO parts from Centerfire Systems
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT BUY YUGO parts from Centerfire Systems

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default DO NOT BUY YUGO parts from Centerfire Systems

Do Not buy any kits or parts from Centerfire Systems. I have gone round and round with them about fraudulent advertising on there website. They claim kits are excellent with matching numbers and you receive shoot out kits with mismatched parts. I placed an order for over $5000.00 in various kits and received parts valued, at most $400.00, mismatched trash. Buyer beware!!!
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

There have been several threads on them. It believe that it is best if we dont talk about them. I think they have gotten very upset about this site letting people post there thoughts. they use to be a sponsor and are not now. that went sourh and is best not talking bout them IMHO I am sorry you had a bad dealing but i dont think most will be buying from them here.
    Consider this, Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Ocala and Marion County Car Audio

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Too bad if they don't like it.
    Anybody with a legitimate complaint (no trolling) is welcome to post their thoughts.

We didn't cover up for them when they were a sponsor here (one of the reasons they are no longer) We sure aren't going to start now.

however, I am going to move this to the appropriate forum.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39
    Too bad if they don't like it.
    Anybody with a legitimate complaint (no trolling) is welcome to post their thoughts.

We didn't cover up for them when they were a sponsor here (one of the reasons they are no longer) We sure aren't going to start now.

Thank you. How dare they think they can dictate what's discussed on a forum they don't own or even advertise on.

It's only fair for a customer to try to resolve things privately with a vendor before flaming them on the internet, but if they still won't resolve things--FLAME AWAY!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

You are right i was jsut trying to save some Headaches for Sang and all. no biggie. I just dont want to see this turn to a bash session like some of the others have, If you know what i mean.
    Consider this, Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Ocala and Marion County Car Audio

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ptannjr
    ... I just dont want to see this turn to a bash session like some of the others have, If you know what i mean.
    I know exactly what you mean.

That's the hard part, drawing the line between a legitimate complaint, and a free for all, with everybody just piling on.

We'll just have to cross that bridge if/when we come to it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I think it's fun, because all my dealings with CFS have been positive. Maybe there's more to it than just CFS as a dealer.
    Retired US Navy
    NRA Life Member -- NAHC Life Member
    "Take, sink, burn, or destroy the enemy fleet": Lord St.Vincent's orders to Nelson off Toulon, 21 May 1798
    Pretty much spells it out, huh?

bsn
    Feedback Score

Generally, I have had good luck with Centerfire as far as advertised condition. The times that the kits have not been as advertised they have always come through with suitable replacements. $5000.00 = $400.00 is either an exaggeration or outright story.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

i ordered a fixed stock milled yugo the other day and received a underfolder. i was kinda po'd because the underfolders are 20 bucks more and it f***ed my mad money account up lol. i placed the order with lois as pam was not in that day and i called back and pam said they would take care of it to send the kit back. ive been pleased with most of centerfires stuff but i will do business with pam from now on as lois has been very very snippy with me the last few times i talked with her and the problems i was talking to her about were faults she made not me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Funny this should come up as I asked for my bluebroker account to be terminated last night!

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:44:35 -0800 (PST)
    Subject: Bluebroker Account
    To: #########
    I would like my personal info, and bluebroker account deleted asap.
    I have found that I have been banned from WR for no good reason, and it has left a bad taste. I will no longer do buisiness with CFS nor will I need this account here at bluebroker as I'll spend my money elswhere.

Account # 8121#####
    75_stingray @
    Gunsnet.net Forums
    Family, Friends, and Firearms Forums
    Guns N Fun Forums
    The AK Files Forums
    Gunco.Net Forums
    AK47.Net Forums
    GrassRoots Forums
    K-VAR Forums
    Warrifles

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.