Weaponeer.net - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Weaponeer.net

Feedback Score

I look forward to it. I hope you have more self control than I do though. It's addicting.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Thumbs up

I got my kit today and I like it! It's going together just like it looks. It's gonna be my 'pick up' weapon/shooter. The only thing missing is the selector stop, but I have one.
    Whoever (Romainian soldier?) that had it took care of it.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

can't sleep tonight, start working on the wood, what do you think? these wood clean out nice ??? Don't know how am I going to finish the wood
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weaponeer.net-dscf7318-2w.jpg  

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

How did you strip the wood? I was concerned about using comercial stripper for concern about softening the glue in the laminate.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Chiroone:
    my woods has not much finish left ,I just use sand paper #100 and work my way down.

Feedback Score

While Shortrnd claims to be a lowly moderator, if not for his help I would not have the time to find more great deals.

Weaponeer.net will be adding more new features soon, and I'm still working on plans for additional collaboration with Gunco.net as well as locating more vendors for group buys (a never ending task).

Since we started the banner swap the Gunco.net banner has been seen by over 24,000 visitors, and over 108 people have clicked on the link to find this fine site.

Soon weaponeer.net will have outgoing RSS feeds, (RSS is a format for syndicating news and other content. you can see it on the main page of sites such as Yahoo.com where they display news headlines in a small box) This will allow Weaponeer.net to list the current group buys and allow other websites to display this information as it happens. So group buy information and prices can be found quick and easy on not just weaponeer, but other websites which care to display the information.

We will continue to find vendors for the best deals around on parts, accessories, C&R rifles and pistols, and we will also continue to send visitors here for building information.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.