+ FOR BROWNELLS

Thread: + FOR BROWNELLS

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default + FOR BROWNELLS

Don't know if this is ok to put up here? If not the mods can remove it. But Brownells is one good company to deal with. I bought a couple of headspace gauges from them. With my ape like building skills it didn't take me long to break one of them.
    I sent it back with a note explaing that it broke. Even admitted it was probably my fault.
    Within 5 days I had a new one in the mail box. They even gave me a seperate check to cover my shipping costs. No questions asked return policy.
    They are strong supporters of the NRA and will for sure get my business again.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Gee.....I wonder how many broken head space guages Brownells has ever received? .........Besides yours..........which they are still laughing about.......and will be put on display........for all to see & learn. There are many things to be accomplished with the BFH.........but closing the bolt on the guage is not one of them.

Brownells is great. New catalog is best yet.Super discounts for C&R holders!

Just kidding 4th. I'm sure your not the one and only head space guage breaker.
    Edit Not THAT sure)
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

I seldom talk to liberals.............................. But when I do, I order fries............

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Well what I did was beat the No Go gauge with the hammer till it fit. As there was no directions I thought that was how ya did it.
    All kidding aside. Brownells no questions asked return policy is darn good.
    I have a C&R so that was a good tip. Thanks Brad.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.