3 (100%)

Stop.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

AK cast trunnion fail on RAS47 - Boom!

IO AKs have a horrible reputation the new stuff is made from cast trunions an many other parts Ill call substandard parts .

The AK files is full of info on issues with these guns .

there have been issues with the tail of the trunion deforming as well as the gun trunions failing .

Guys need to be aware when they buy one of these there not really buying a true AK . There buying a copy of one that is made with specs that are lower than what is used in a rifle issued by a military or what many makers export here that have true milspec quality parts .

Any one buying one of these or any firearm or fire arm part should do home work Generally if there is issues guys will freely discuss them on sites like here an AK files an other places like that were product reviews are allowed .

A search on IO AK problems will tell you a lot . Personally I would have checked the reputation of the rifle and its parts before buying it( I would not let my kid shoot one of those BTW ) as a manufacture's an its products reputation is important in making a decision . How is there customer service ? how have they products held up?

Along with the product reviews you will see guys calming how great they are Often those guys are connected tot he product some how financially . There also competitors who will go ot of there way to denounce completion . The OP could be that very easily .

He has not replied back or provided any pictures .

Feedback Score

Is io the company that was pressing barrels in then riveting ?

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Okay, enough is enough, Lets keep this to facts and no more personal attacks. Any more noise
    , the thread gets locked
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Is io the company that was pressing barrels in then riveting ?
    That was pioneer in Poland . I don't know if the two are connected or not. I don't follow all the BS with all the new stuff being sold as much .

If you want a good AK it should have Military type parts on it .

IO uses a cast trunion an other parts an there have been failures .

DDI is coming out with a all US made rifle soon . Time will tell if its any good but it wont be cast trunions .
    A lot of hype on them so far for a product that dosent exist yet but lets hope there decent an guys don't get screwed over an hurt .

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Bout time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The only IO product I have is my PPs43 and overall it's decent,,the trigger group defiantly leaves allot to be desired I must admit but so far no issues. But I've basically only functioned fired it for the most part, only 3-4 mags worth. So who knows if it will hold up?

I did see a trigger group on WG, but missed out getting my name on the list for it by the time I saw the post. DRAT!!!

I don't recall whom was manufacturing them on WG right now, but they looked very very nice,,,especially compared to the very roughly made flimsy looking IO unit I have in my 43. I wished I'd seen the add sooner,,,,,I'd defiantly have changed mine out.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

i gave a couple of them away that were made by MechWarrior before he ran into "problems" with delivery....

but we also used the mossberg shotgun FCG's for a good while... those worked pretty good on subgun stuff.
    Hate takes LESS energy & thought... Dont be so Lazy.

Building or Bitching? which are you here to do?

YES, i work for TEC Tactical. 02/07 SOT

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The only thing I ever bought from IO was parts. The brothers acknowledged they have had "issues" with production in a Shotgun News article. And stated to return the product and it would be made good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I bought one from them, The cross pin in the bolt head was too long and would not let the bolt twist and lock fully. I contacted them a few time and was given the run around. I finally corrected the problem myself and had not had any problems after that (Crossed fingers) I would not but another one unless it was dirt cheap and I was going to use it for parts.

Want to see an OOB PSL? https://youtu.be/5nQEypi64Co I laugh at it now but it wasnt funny at the time.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.