Battlefield Pick Up Look: Dial up Warning! - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Battlefield Pick Up Look: Dial up Warning!

  1. #31
    Happy Camper hcpookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    7,794
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

    Default

    OK - I gotta ask - WTF do we use the term "Battlefield Pickup"??? I have this vision of a bunch of Indians gathering up Custer's firearms, or peasants grabbing the guns from the cold dead hands of an attacking force (Red Dawn, anyone?) but just think about that - BATTLEFIELD PICKUP - I mean, would you really want a rifle that didn't protect its previous owner????
    Gunco Member #10

    http://pookieweb.net


    The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm


    Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

  2. #32
    Loaner magnus392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,358
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hcpookie
    OK - I gotta ask - WTF do we use the term "Battlefield Pickup"??? I have this vision of a bunch of Indians gathering up Custer's firearms, or peasants grabbing the guns from the cold dead hands of an attacking force (Red Dawn, anyone?) but just think about that - BATTLEFIELD PICKUP - I mean, would you really want a rifle that didn't protect its previous owner????
    I don't know, but I like it
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner


  3. #33
    Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sunny North Florida
    Posts
    2,138
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

    Default

    Maybe the owner wasn't smart or savy enough to use the weapon to stay alive. By the way, If I took one of my AK's and pulled it behind my truck like that to give it that worn look, the cops around here would arrest me for trolling for home kit builders
    Quote Originally Posted by magnus392
    I don't know, but I like it

    "If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Loaner magnus392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,358
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaAKM
    Maybe the owner wasn't smart or savy enough to use the weapon to stay alive. By the way, If I took one of my AK's and pulled it behind my truck like that to give it that worn look, the cops around here would arrest me for trolling for home kit builders
    Well luckily we where kinda out in the country, and I just so happen to know the sherriff
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner


  6. #35
    MoonShiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    586
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Haha, man that was funny. I've never intentionally dragged an AK down the road. About as close as I've ever come was running over a Norinco on accident with a 4240 John Deere on a gravel road. :dumbass:

  7. #36
    Gunco Member AKOK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    138
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

    Default

    O dear god......you do realize you two look like a couple of gay rednecks that just got married with that parts kit draging behind your truck

  8. #37
    Loaner magnus392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,358
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AKOK
    O dear god......you do realize you two look like a couple of gay rednecks that just got married with that parts kit draging behind your truck
    Still not as bad as the day I walked through Wal-Mart carrying two pink lamps (gifts) with my cousin (a guy) singing "Ima gonna get me a gun an' kill all da' whitey's I see"
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner


  9. #38
    Loaner magnus392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,358
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Jacket Firearms
    Brillo pad and let it hang outside for a few , not Charlie ! I swear Magnus , it's just as well you're in another timezone , I think we'd end up dead if we ever got to hanging out Whats those famous last words , "Hey , I bet this would be cool" ? LOL Don't let nobody tweak you Magnus , I know you had more then $100. worth of fun and it still shoots lol
    Yeah, I can only imagine what kinda damage we could do locked in your shop for a wk, LOL...That and Steph would probably kill us over the Ammo bill
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner


  10. #39
    Red Jacket Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge La .
    Posts
    2,077
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    oh , I imagine ammo would be the least of the trouble we could get into around here Charlie LOL
    Will Hayden, RedJacket Firearms
    www.Redstick-Firearms.com

  11. #40
    Loaner magnus392's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    5,358
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

    Default

    I won't say a word
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •