A few AK Builds - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: A few AK Builds

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Bingo Doc. I sat back and listened to all the million dollar coating guys. How dare you paint an AK.. 10 yr. old AKs. Beat, chemical cleaners, left out, looking new.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by docwade View Post
    That is a factory competition thumb release that attaches to the factory long-tab magazine release. It is a bolt on piece with a little ball and socket joint between the armature and the piece attached to the magazine release. It takes some getting used to but it is a slick little add-on.
    Thanks Doc!!! That is an interesting piece. I might have to try and make me one of them, and try it out.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

I ordered a bulgarian bakelite upper handguard and received a sweet Romanian bakelite upper hand guard! SAR2 to AIMS74 #2 pics to follow.
    If there is any doubt, then there is no doubt.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

My IZ132 conversion...
    I was going for the AK103 clone but didn't have the side fold stock and wasn't going to go as far as to "dimple" the FSB & GB, so basically it's a SGL21-71. All the leftover receiver holes and the BHO slot next to the trigger were TIG'd and then the whole rifle was Cerakoted in flat black. Just waiting to get back home to install my 0-1000m site leaf. The 74 style brake is chambered for 7.62. I've had so many ask me if I drilled that out, SMH...sigh*
    All said and done, it was ~$300 total since I already have a supply of necessary parts & tooling.

Tommo likes this.

Gunco Good ole boy 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looks good SteelMonkey.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Nice rework.

Feedback Score

This is a very nice looking ak. I am a toolmaker by trade would love to build an ak. I am very jealous of your skill. Do you fold your own recievers?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I think I am in love ! Very nice.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Search tags for this page

ak74s
anyone use kvar rpk barrel on m72 build
m72 rpk
pics of yugo m70
pkm buttstock

rpk

russian akms
russian akms god underfolder kalashnikov 1977
saiga 12 conversion
saiga walnut
yugo m92

yugo rpk

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.