Gunco Forums banner

whose got the Best deal on AR15 mags

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 ·
Whose got the best deal on AR15 mags?

Any sources?

#2 ·
I bought a dozen for $6.99 each Brokengun. Says their Mil Spec.?? Who the hell knows. Look like the same toss a ways they used in Nam? Think they even have anti tilt followers? I would probably look else where if your jumping into Afghanistan with the 82nd Airborne, but for the range or beating around should be fine. I have not tried them yet.

gun-deals.com - User-Submitted Gun & Ammunition Deals

Hell shop around their giving super sales on AR uppers and lowers. I been grabbing them also. I don't need em, just buy em to piss Nappie off. :biggrin:

#3 ·
ive switched over & now no longer buy any AR mags except magpul's....

been giving the other mags away when i sell something or as a gift.

#5 ·
Ditto. Pmags or nothing. The shitty guns that won't feed with cheap mags feed just fine with Magpuls. Most well made firearms work with anything but a Pmag never fails in even the most messed up bubba builds. I love steel and walnut but most of our lives is built around plastic.
I'm not skeered.

#4 ·
Not sure what Brownell's is offering now, but I'd gotten a great deal a year or so ago on case lots of tracers and 12 Brownells mags included. I bought 2 lots and have more M-16 mags than I can shake a stick at now along with the 25-30 I already had ! Fixed up good for Tracers now too with > 2k on stock.

There good mags, they don't have the no tilt followers, but I've never had a single feeding issue with any, most are in reserve still wrapped up, but I've used a half dozen allot, and no issues at all in my Bushmaster and Sig. Check out Brownells and Midway,they have some good stuff, an d are way better mags than you'll find at most "tac cool " sites, and generally cheaper in bulk. If you have a FFL, there's even better prices available through them.

I don't use plastic mags at all except the 20 round ones for a SKS, that's it. I won't buy plastic mags unless that's all that is available for something.

#6 ·
I just saw some of those Brownells 30 rounders someplace just 2-3 days ago that were 8.99 each. I took a look around last night and I'll be damned if I can find just where I did see them right now??

I don't use plastic anything, especially mags,,well that's not totally true I do have a S&W Bodyguard 380 and a MK111 Ruger and a few SKS 20 rounders,,but that's my only plastic fantastic items. Period.

AND AS FAR AS "SHITTY GUNS",,THEY DON'T HANG AROUND HERE LONG AT ALL, DOWN THE ROAD THEY GO!

If they aren't great guns, there gone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.