SOLD Generac portable whole house unit: prepper special!
first things first: i got permission to list this from ADMIN. :-)
we've talked about Genny's a good bit on here & maybe someone in driving distance might need this.... if your within 4hrs of me? this is worth the drive/price combo.
heres the info:
15,000 continuous watts w/22,500 peak
electric start w/battery
v=twin engine OHVI Generac
25hrs total usage
comes with 15' 50amp cord & plugs
will run the whole house & even up to a 4.5 ton a/c unit!
Output Control Panel
Receptacles are protected by circuit breakers to protect cords and prevent overloading. The 50-amp, 120/240 volt receptacle is protected by a toggle-type circuit breaker. All other AC receptacles have push-button type breakers. The 12-Volt DC charging outlet is current limited to 10 amperes. 30-Amp and 50-Amp receptacles
• (2) 120V 20-Amp 5-20R Duplex receptacles (one GFCI) provide up to 2400 watts of power each.
• (2) 120V 30-Amp L5-30R Twist Lock receptacles provide up 3600 watts of power each.
• (1) 125/250V 30-Amp L14-30R Twist Lock receptacle for up to 7200 watts of power.
• (1) 125/250V 50-Amp 14-50R supplies 12,000 watts of power
• (1) 12-Volt, 10-Amp outlet allows battery charging using the included clip on battery cord.
The Generac OHVI engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine
Idle control reduces noise and conserves fuel for extended run-times
Large-capacity fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
Integrated lifting eye for easy transport.
these things are running from $2,199 to $2,399 when you can find them.... anyone on here can have it for $1850.
if no one here needs it? off to craigslist it goes!
Attachment 41721Attachment 41729Attachment 41737Attachment 41745