Gunco Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked about getting this die on another thread so I picked up three more today and I am happy to sell them for cost. they are U.S. made and have a guarentee. I have used one of them a few times on stainless pistons I made, and it still works fine. the cost includeing tax was like $5. I am happy to get them to you for that price and the actual shipping. shipping will vary depending on method and location. or for an even $6.50, I think I can get it to you for $1.50. I am not in this to get rich I am just trying to help.

next Issue...... I have a catalog here that I posted the link to allready. the company has a BOAT LOAD of taps and dies, all at what looks to me to be reasonable prices. includeing a 14mm x 1.00 left, die for $11. this is extreamly good price for that die. they even say they can make any tap or die the customer wants,{I did not ask how much} ... if their are a few guys that want taps and , or dies it may be worth wile to order togeather and then the shipping will be worth it. again just offering.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
12mm is the piston,,,, 14 mm is the barrel end. I will need more intrest before I do a buy. But if you are intrested I will call and ask how much for the 14 mm tap. the die is 11.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts