Gunco Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
No sir I've got a couple non frames myself.wish we had a jig lending thread for 45's and at receivers here. Good luck tho

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I got the non frames years ago with the idea of a woods 22lr myself.summin to knock around with.just haven't gotten in the mood for it.I know they sell jigs for the thing but they're just paperweights still.have 45's and they're just laying around here somewhere.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Nice Rock.the cutting the rails on horizontal? Thinking that's what I'll do.I think the horizontal plane would work for me but me but I'm open to suggestions.thanks man.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
A nice 22lr unit would be great.I guess the ciener unit is still back ?ceiner? Like the 22 tho.keep us posted! Thanks:cheers:

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Doggone PSA just had a sale on their blem'd ars with magpul furniture too.got the dpms tho and heading to the funshow in the morning for buis for it.Hate to have the 45 frames just hanging around.:bangin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.