Gunco Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of each allready made and ready to ship. I guess a couple guys changed their minds and no longer want them. I am still makeing pistons and any custom size but this is the first time I have had any made ahead. so if you want one or both just let me know and I will send them rite out , same price as allways $14. to your door. hard to beat. rite.
fellow member hotbarrel

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
I just want to say that HB made a piston for our AMD65 kit we gave away and he does good work. He sort of had to jump on it because the idea came up late in the contest and he delivered!

Thanks HB!

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Bradd,

What is the difference between a 74 piston and a 47 piston?
I have heard they are different, but I never put them side to side for comparison

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
withgout getting my mics out I will say the diffearnce is the 74 is about 1/4" shorter. all other is basicaly the same.

now the SAIGA pistons I made did not have the rear ring. they blended from the smaller shaft diameter up to the thread diameter, without the rear stop ring. I matched a sample sent to me by setting the compound rest at 81 degrees and it come out just like the sample. also it is MUCH shorter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts