Gunco Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
They'll never win public opinion by blowing people up....neither side. Not until somebody steps in and blows everything to hell. The most religious place in earth and there they are killing one another in the name of religion.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rush just told a caller they need to be allowed to fight each other to the death. It's the only way because you cannot negotiate with terrorists. I've thought this for a long time myself since people like Arafat and Bin Laden are not looking for deals from anyone.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Israelis must accept that there can be no peace without justice or fairness. Israelis can no longer continue to hide behind Arafat as the excuse for why peace is unachievable.

Both sides need to be spanked...........harshly.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Cephus said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.Justice , Fairness were have you been for the last 30 plus years. Isrealis have not attacked any one who has not attacked them
frist , They have not sent suicide bombers to kill women or children, They have not called for the death of all americans and jews alike. Man I just done know.
I spent 16 days in the area and with my own eyes saw a Palestinian school rocketed by an Apache gunship. I also saw four children shot for no reason. I ain't taking sides, but there is some bad crap on both sides.
I won't say nothing else on this subject, other than most of the Palestinians that I met were Christians.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I back the Israelis on this.

The whole PLO thing is recent and a subterfuge for Arabs just wanting to eliminate Israel.

No Arabs want the Palestinians and merely use them as a lightning rod for their own anti Jewish state agenda.

If there was no oil in the Arab word, there would be no Arab world. They would all be dead and no one in the world would care.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
No Arabs want the Palestinians and merely use them as a lightning rod for their own anti Jewish state agenda.
Exactly!

·
Registered
625 Posts
?21 homicide bombers blow up in tribute to Arafat?. Sounds like a good idea to me! I can see the news coverage now, A nice low angle shot of the 21 bombers standing all in a row silhouetted against a setting sun, and then as taps is heard from somewhere and Arafat is lowered into his grave the 21 men salute him and BAM!!!! 21 FEWER ASSHOLES IN THE WORLD.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Who can tell how the Arab world would have went? Prior to the rise and tide of Islam, the Byzantine Empire, which had dominion over most of the Arab world, was the most glorious imperial state at the time with the some of the best and most abundant universities, unmatched strength in commerce, and an effective military (not effective enough as history has born out). Well, so much for the "what if's".

I bear no sympathy for Israel. "Israelis" were re-injected by force into the Palestinian region by utterly foreign powers (viz. Britain and US). Then these "Israelis" with our money and equipment literally bulldozed the Palestinians--Muslim, Orthodox, and Catholic alike--from their native and ancient homes. This is not to condone the terrorist activities of Hamas and other Islamic groups. It just shows that it takes two to tango.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts