Gunco Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have a cheap sourse to buy 308 brass? I do not care if it is once fired or not, I basicaly want cheap. not junk but cheap. I am new to reloading and want to load up 1000 as cheap as I can. Anyone have a sourse or some they want to sell please let me know.
even if you do not have any I would appreciate your oppinion of what it should cost so I do not get ripped off. again I just want cheap I even am willing to put in primers myself. THANKS evryone

·
Registered
681 Posts
also,
putting primers in yourself is pretty easily done...
I've heard tell of some using the method of tapping them in with a ball pein hammer, but this cat don't recommend that :blowup:
JUST A JOKE!!!! PLEASE DON"T TRY THAT!!!! :lolup:
lee sells a priming tool that is cheap and easy to use, and i just use my faithful trusty old redding press to jam em home.
Just make sure the primer pockets in the brass are good and clean, and when you seat them in, make sure that the primers are not extended beyond or below flush with the back of the brass... you'd definitely get the "feel" of it after two or three...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks SKS-hunter
Now that's what I'm talkin bout. god prices and choises to boot, I like it. I think I am in for the 100% referbished brass,,,, how can I miss for that price ,

hay if you have delt with them personayl it may be worth putting them in the vendors forum with a review. If their customer servise is any good at all I will or I will add to your post with my results from them.
thanks again the hotbarrel :rockin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts