Gunco Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Code name: Felix
6,361 Posts
And the beat goes on........

about 40 people have signed up in less than a week.....am I correct?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Growing everyday. Yep, very impressive.

·
6,361 Posts
About half are unregistered members, those are the ones who fear retaliation from Brand X if they sign up, or old members of Brand X who enjoy reading our posts but lack the will power to sign in.

It ain't gonna cost you guys, unless you want to be nice, and yes, you can edit your posts, sorry no "roadhouse" or "Mature" place here.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
aviator said:
About half are unregistered members, those are the ones who fear retaliation from Brand X if they sign up....
Man, that exceeds even my paranoid tendencies.

Say, who runs this joint, anyway? I've figured out that SangRun is on the list of suspects.

·
Class 07 FFL/SOT
6,297 Posts
Brand X?

Well....there sure are a lot of user names that are familiar from..over there.I chose a new "Handle" for here and I am going to continue to post there,as well as here.............That sounds odd.Had to go looking for you fellows.It was getting lonely over there.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
That's great. It seems this forum is operating quite smooth without moderators having to threaten anyone or telling them to knock of their bad behavior. I really like that.
:) :thumbup1:

·
6,361 Posts
Well Smeg...I mean Dzerzhinsky, no, I'm not paranoid, but back at the begining of the year I had a personal phone call and subsequent conversation with a certain character who leads Brand X and he said this place would never work. As a business man I could understand his motives, but not his arrogance as it later turned out to be. So I do rejoyce in the fact that this place is taking off and will someday in the near future will be as large as Brand X. The quality of people is definetely there, thankyou for comming aboard Dzerzhinsky, I personally missed your quick wit .

!0-4, ol' buddie, to the other breaker that just popped in with a new handle.....if you wish to PM me your "old handle" so at least I know who you are...I'm sure you have been missed here also.

Hey Lupe, don't start dancing around that heater now.....

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
dinkydow said:
Well....there sure are a lot of user names that are familiar from..over there.I chose a new "Handle" for here and I am going to continue to post there,as well as here.............That sounds odd.Had to go looking for you fellows.It was getting lonely over there.
Who dat????????????:)

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
dinkydow said:
I'm another that's glad you came over here. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
12,413 Posts
As a mod here I welcome anyone who wishes to be a productive member here and even some unprodustive ones as well :D

It's really cool to see what is happening here and I guess we'll see if the great experiment fails or not.

·
6,361 Posts
In other words, don't rock the boat. Glad you are here, I think I know who you are by your posts.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Yep, I can't see why you can't post at both places. If some place would ban me because I post some other place too, I would consider it to be the place that banned me's loss. I post at several different gun websites.

·
President for Life Field Marshall Doctor Bluedog D
1,604 Posts
Custer said:
I think you can post at both places. Depends on how you handle it.
Amen. I went searching for AK boards when I first started my attempt to start a Michigan Home builders club, to share tools, experience, etc. (I will follow though on that soon) I found this place, AK files, and I already knew about arfcom. I have to post as "the Real Bluedog" at Ak files cause they let some lowlife imposter steal my name, but all these places are cool. (accept arfcom)

Personally, I have never had a problem at GN. I guess HDR doesn't like me, but he leaves me alone. (most of the time) GIJane threatened to ban me once, but that was in the roadhouse, so I'll never know if she was serious. I get lawyer bashed too, but that's fun. I have noticed it's been snippy over there though --lately.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
I respect HDR. We don't always agree but I have to say that since he got a new job and is posting less the site is less for his absence.

·
Mystic Knight of the Sea
13,384 Posts
Yep, I have much respect for HDR, as well as for 308, RJ shooter, PBR, Rew, and several others.

·
DADDY WARBUCKS
19,433 Posts
Ditto those names. and I could make a very long list of people over there that I greatly admire.

Sadly, the list of jerks is short but apparently influential.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts