Gunco Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,143 Posts
that is the best price I've seen in a while on the romanian drums. Only time I remember a better price is when a member at ar15.com had them new in the plastic for $55, also got 10 new 40 round mags from him also for $90 shipped. On the subject of chinese drums, I had one I paid $49 for in 94 and sold it in 2001. Wish I still had it at times...but...

·
Happy Camper
7,794 Posts
I hear ya! Paid $40 for my 100-rounder NIW & still have it. Have been offered up to $250 for it before. We'll never see Chinese stuff again, but won't it be interesting after the AWB sunset to see what the Euro drum prices drop down to...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I bought chines drums as an investment. have PLENTY niw if the price is rite. I think a few more years and I will make some bucks from them. at this poine I would let one go for $170. I know it is a lot more than the romanian ones but it is a differant animal and now a differant typ of colectors item due to the china ban. Hay look what happened to SKS drums, wish I had a few crates of them to sell.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just paid $125 for a 75 round Chinese drum. I know it is too much but I got one.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I can't figure out why they haven't gone done except for greed.

I can understand chinese, but the romanians should be flooding the market. Not really much U.S. products either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts