Gunco Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
aka: SDK1968
7,815 Posts
says its new manufacture just for them....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. From what I understand his contacts will allow him to request what type of ammo to make to sell in the USA. He has a section on the AR15.com site.

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
Not a bad price on M855 either. I've gotta break the piggy bank open. Thank you recon!

·
THE 9mm ADDICT
4,175 Posts
Right now is a smart time to dip into the old piggy bank for stuff like this. You will wish you did later down the road.

I just put together an AR-15 pistol with a 10.5 inch barrel. It has IRON sights. Pretty light and the short barrel allows good movement in tight spaces.

My 20 gauge pump is a bit longer. Plus semiauto is a good bit faster if some gang gets in here.

A 20 round mag could put down a gang on crack real fast. Plus, .223 more than likely will not over penetrate into the neighbor's house. Especially if I use this Law Enforcement .223, 64 gr soft point ammo.

:nanabang:

·
in the blueridge mtns
8,264 Posts
I've always been a proponent of 20rd.magazines.Just keep a spare handy. Funny you should mention irons.Same here,just the 45degree ones. Other than that we pretty much have the same set up.My LE buds like it and several have built their own.Oh, and the 45degree forward grip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts